Adult store (2 votes) 29%
Grocery Store (2 votes) 29%
Tequila night at the pub (1 vote) 14%
Karaoke. (0 votes) 0%
McDonalds (0 votes) 0%
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Dumb choices.

The answer is at work with your coworkers.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Dumber choice. That can get really ugly when things go sour.

It's a quickie not a relationship, ding dong. This is why no one wants to get any of your stank on their hang low.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Lol, I love how Karaoke has a period at the end, like it's just the only option, PERIOD. :P

Best place? I'll go with tequila night. Because I love me some tequila fueled fun.

Also, please get a room and just fuck your brains out, you two. (joking, kidding, jeeze!) *runs away*
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
Lol, I love how Karaoke has a period at the end, like it's just the only option, PERIOD. :P

Best place? I'll go with tequila night. Because I love me some tequila fueled fun.

Also, please get a room and just fuck your brains out, you two. (joking, kidding, jeeze!) *runs away*

Wouldn't such a coupling lead to the events depicted in that shitty apocalyptic dud known as 2012 where poor Cusac gives a Nic Cage like performance?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Back in the day - poetry readings! Doesn't matter if you read prose or poetry. Doesn't matter if you are any good or not. Writers get laid. Even bad writers get laid.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Wouldn't such a coupling lead to the events depicted in that shitty apocalyptic dud known as 2012 where poor Cusac gives a Nic Cage like performance?

... Perhaps. Perhaps. Come to think of it, he was distressingly Nic Cage-ish in that, wasn't he?
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Dumb choices.

The answer is at work with your coworkers.

This is quite true. Not always advisable, but certainly true.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Best place to pick up? Tim Hortons!! Best coffee... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
Best place to pick up? Tim Hortons!! Best coffee... smile

Cheers to Timmy Ho's.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The swinger clubs work best for us. You know right from the get-go nearly everyone in the club is looking to get fucked. There are occasionally those there only to watch.

Brandie
'tis himself!
0 likes
I still remember the advice I read as a young man, 40 or so years ago. It was aimed at men looking to pick up women, but should work fine for anyone. Read articles written for your "target group" about where they should go to find potential partners, then *go *there *