forceful sex

last reply
20 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not talking ! Just where guy toss's you on bed tearing clothes off and ravishing you body,kissing,sucking and licking every part of you.Then d tmounting you thrusting cock into your pussy and fucks you like there is no tomorrow.

Is that big turn on for you or do you like softer touch. Always had hard being real forceful with woman
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Short of actually tearing my clothes, I'm cool with being ravished. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice, well-performed ravishing can be very enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy told me he was going to do that to me so I wore an old threadbare tank top and shorts. I loved it. My only mistake was forgetting to bring something else to put on afterward.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
As long as the clothes are replaced by him on a new for old agreement I am happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and can find some older sexy clothes to wear if the desire is to rip my clothes off. If this is planned I will cut partially through bra straps, waist bands on panties if I am wearing any, and any thing else that could cause unwanted pain. The first time I was involved in this type of a scene the bra straps caused some scratches on my shoulders and brushing on my waist as he ripped then off of me.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, Yes I want it and I want it now.

What is your address?
Lurker
0 likes
I've been party to some pretty great 'movie sex'; frantic desk clearing, panty tearing, impromptu back seat, men's room sex... and I loved every minute.

But, I gotta say, know your girl, know your boundaries or this could end very badly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wideopenmale
Not talking ! Just where guy toss's you on bed tearing clothes off and ravishing you body,kissing,sucking and licking every part of you.Then d tmounting you thrusting cock into your pussy and fucks you like there is no tomorrow.

Is that big turn on for you or do you like softer touch. Always had hard being real forceful with woman

Softness n tenderness is supposed to be associated with women. In my horny days i love men to be more rough n aggressive. It coukd be a sudden act leaving me shocked. Tearing cloths n ravishing my body.......fantastic. But forceful thrusting in my pussy......well i would enjoy when i am well wet n ready for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like that very much. I love being ravished.
Lurker
0 likes
Being fucked in an extremely forceful manner is the most intense orgasms I have. I love being thrown around, choked, slapped, called names, degraded and humiliated. There's nothing else like it! It's even better when its 2 dominant men instead of just 1.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it from women or men.
Lurker
0 likes
I love my clothes torn off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm always up for a good ravishing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jennyslut
I love my clothes torn off

I don't get the rough sex with a lesbian thing. I understand strap one and dildos, but other than that it's just a lot of licking and the strap ons are only felt by the reciever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for starting this question and reducing my work because I wanted to start a thread exactly like this smile

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
Being fucked in an forceful manner is the most intense orgasms I've had. I love being thrown around, slapped, called names. There's nothing else like it! But needs to be consent.