in need of an editor

last reply
2 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hello Im lindsay im a 40 year old bif from Mass. I do NOT write stories. I met a member off another site who i told i cant vent or tell anybody about my life and people i meet for sex. s i started journal entires here about what I've done i cant even tell my husband who Ilove but have a open poly relationship with we travel and have fun and go to parties and swing but i cant tell him somethings and i cant tell my mom or friends at work so I write them here. I had a editor who i met and had great sex with and one who lives far away who helps but he's not available these days so i seek another who i will send the entire to and then he or she can review it fix it before i post

thanks

email me here

L
0 likes
HI LG,
I read your forum post from July about looking for an editor. i'm by no means a professional but I do enjoy reading and have a tendency to notice errors so if you're still looking i'd be happy to have a look at one and see what you think?

Let me know.

thanks
Will.

p.s. -- very sexy pics you have there!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm looking for an editor that I can turn to when writing stories. I actually prefer writing stories, but at times get caught up in my own word traps.