Married women sharing question.

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like idea of husband sharing you with other men?

While wife has started this fantasy of mine by sucking two guys off out side of bar,two separate occasions. We have not got to point of big fat cock stud pumping her pussy and /or mouth full of cum. She seems to enjoy the sucking guys off,but hesitates to get fucked like good little slut(meant in BEST way) yet.

If you have been shared do you prefer husband just watch and have his fun later or do you want both of Them at once? Me I am open for both as long as I am second or later in pussy.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not married, but my boyfriend and I have been together for over 10 years, and he has been sharing me with other guys (and other girls) nearly the whole time. He sometimes watches, or joins in if the guy is up for it, but mostly I fuck them alone and then my boyfriend has sex with me right afterwards when he can feel their cum inside me. I tell him everything that happened if it's a new guy, but most of the guys are FWBs whom I've been having sex with for years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I got married, I had boyfriends that would share me. Sometimes they would join in. Sometimes they watched. One guy liked to watch and take pictures. Another guy was a bad poker player and lost me a few times on his final hand. I let it go on cause it was fun. The next day he always asked what happened. I never told him until the last time when I was moving out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was married 15 years, and was shared with many of his and our friends, and I loved it, such a massive turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never thought about sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we have been married now for 25 years, we have had others join us for the last 15 years, all but one a have been MFMs, we don't say its sharing, sharing to us means all that a wife/husband do without sex, they are our sex friends, lost count of how many times, but the number of different men/lads are 15, but the most exciting one was and I think always will be the first time, it took many months of planning, several weeks of selecting and still hours of actually doing it, never regretted any times, still always open for another, PS only had one large one, and he knew how to use it,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure this is sharing in the normal manner. My husband has no interest in watching me with other guys. However he knows how I love to fuck strange guys and will from time to time bring some guys home to me.

When I have finished with them and still full of semen he will fuck me like a Bull.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wideopenmale
Do you like idea of husband sharing you with other men?

While wife has started this fantasy of mine by sucking two guys off out side of bar,two separate occasions. We have not got to point of big fat cock stud pumping her pussy and /or mouth full of cum. She seems to enjoy the sucking guys off,but hesitates to get fucked like good little slut(meant in BEST way) yet.

If you have been shared do you prefer husband just watch and have his fun later or do you want both of Them at once? Me I am open for both as long as I am second or later in pussy.

Wish my husband ever desires so.
If he ever shares me....... I will be open to any ...... and i mean anyyyyyyyyyy idea or situation he may put me in.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband and I both prefer to let me do my thing and tell him about it later. I pick my men, I pick when.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband shares me with his friends, for me its a really big turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when he suggests someone he thinks I would enjoy!