Login

Is this considered 'manipulation'?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have a story in the 'Pure Filth' competition (about 10 down on the main page as of 4:40 PM PST on 7-8-17) and need only one more vote to make it to the judging, is it considered manipulation to put a request for people to read and score it as your forum signature?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by latecomer91364
If you have a story in the 'Pure Filth' competition (about 10 down on the main page as of 4:40 PM PST on 7-8-17) and need only one more vote to make it to the judging, is it considered manipulation to put a request for people to read and score it as your forum signature?

not at all - in fact, plenty of people send requests to their friend list via PMs asking for reads. it's perfectly legit. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not at all - in fact, plenty of people send requests to their friend list via PMs asking for reads. it's perfectly legit. smile

Thank you so much, Sprite. Love your new Avatar, kinda miss the previous kitty. Every time I saw it, I tended to back away very, very slowly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by latecomer91364

Thank you so much, Sprite. Love your new Avatar, kinda miss the previous kitty. Every time I saw it, I tended to back away very, very slowly.

I loved that one too. In fact, I think it was one of her better ones. The picture, coupled with her signature of, ‘Human, why are you not doing my bidding?’ is so like the way a cat thinks. The avatar even looked as if the cat was frowning which gave the impression it was very displeased with its human. In their mind, you and the whole world belong to them. You may own a dog, but you’ll never truly own a cat.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LikeToWrite

I loved that one too. In fact, I think it was one of her better ones. The picture, coupled with her signature of, ‘Human, why are you not doing my bidding?’ is so like the way a cat thinks. The avatar even looked as if the cat was frowning which gave the impression it was very displeased with its human. In their mind, you and the whole world belong to them. You may own a dog, but you’ll never truly own a cat.

Absolutely. The one thing I owe to my ex-wife is that with her, I became a cat person, always having dogs before.

This is Arthur and me sharing a beer - he got the outside, and I got the inside.He went to the Great Litterbox 3 years ago at 18. He was never sick a day in his life until he laid down for a catnap that day.