Login

What Do You Look for in a Threesome?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like it says on the tin.. What are you after physically, mentally, or whatever when you take two lovers on at the same time? What are your preferences in the details. Anything new you are hoping for in the future?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to go mainly for MMF threesomes, so I need the guys to get on well together, for there to be no jealousy, and for me to trust them, that what happens is between the three of us. My current MMF group is with a friend and his brother, who accidentally walked in on us once, so we invited him to join us.
I rarely do MFF groups because if they involve a couple, there is too much possibility of jealousy creeping in if the man wants to spend more time with the "new toy", rather than the one he is used to.
Lurker
0 likes
When it comes to threesomes, I prefer being between two men who play me like a deck of cards between them and everyone comes out a winner.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
In my twenties, I was predominantly into FFF threesomes. In my thirties, it's been MFM. Usually my boyfriend and one of my FWBs. They have to be cool with getting their cocks together, no jealousy, no competitiveness, relaxed and comfortable with each other and me.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Two other people interested in having sex with me. It's a low bar.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

i like low bars. i can put my feet up on them while i'm drinking.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I'd settle for half.

Wait....

That'd mean a creepy Japanese sex doll. NvM.
Lurker
0 likes
Two older ladies... but that's rather obvious I suppose.