Login

Jelque PEgym

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone here tried this for increasing cock size. I'm not smallest guy but far from biggest. 6 1/2 with 5/25 girth. While Its worked for years adding more would just be more for rocking her world. Just looking for input from guys who have tried or ladies who have benefited from guy who has.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I'd never heard of this before so I goggled it. I'm pretty sure that if jelqing (or any other method) made your penis bigger, every man on this earth would have a foot long sub by now. It looked to me like a fancy way to have a wank! Good luck

I promise NEVER to google "jelqing," in this lifetime or any other.

Hi again Trinks (insert another hug emoji here)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by wideopenmale
Anyone here tried this for increasing cock size. I'm not smallest guy but far from biggest. 6 1/2 with 5/25 girth. While Its worked for years adding more would just be more for rocking her world. Just looking for input from guys who have tried or ladies who have benefited from guy who has.

Yep. Worked wonders. Before jelqing, I didn't even have a dick. Now thanks to jelqing, my dick's so big I can suck it myself without breaking a sweat.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I'd never heard of this before so I goggled it. I'm pretty sure that if jelqing (or any other method) made your penis bigger, every man on this earth would have a foot long sub by now. It looked to me like a fancy way to have a wank! Good luck

every man would use it yet you have never heard of it? Maybe they never heard of it. Since cost nothing and they give you tons of info,why do thay have site seems like a lot to sell few itmes,. If you where using it and you dick getting bigger would you actually tell your buddy's?
Convict
0 likes
Quote by wideopenmale

every man would use it yet you have never heard of it? Maybe they never heard of it. Since cost nothing and they give you tons of info,why do thay have site seems like a lot to sell few itmes,. If you where using it and you dick getting bigger would you actually tell your buddy's?

Well, if I had a cock and discovered a way to make it bigger permanently, HELL YEAH I'd tell my buddies!!

HOWEVER, first I would figure out a way to make a fortune out of the idea. Any suggestions?