last reply
8 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi,

How do I approach my wife about fulfilling a fantasy of mine which is to watch her have sex with a stranger who has a big and thick cock? I would like to see her pussy stretched to the max! Thank you.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Catch her in a playful mood, and ask her a bunch of innocent questions at first, about what she gets the most enjoyment out of during sex, then ask more and more leading questions till you get a feel for whether she'd be receptive to the big one you're really interested in knowing the answer to. That's what my boyfriend did with me when he wanted to find out whether I'd enjoy screwing other guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your response! I appreciate it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
naturally, ask her what her fantasies are, you may be surprised. All women have them so far as I know, and you might find she has some that will excite you even more. I had quite a few of mine made reality during my marriage, simply because I told him when he asked, usually when we were in bed before or after sex. After was best, because once he heard some of mine, in detail, he was ready to go again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fill us in on how much progress you have made toward fulfilling your fantasy.
You realize of course that the first hurdle is to get her to want the fantasy too.
For hotwifing to be sucessful it has to be a joint fantasy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by indianbro
Hi,

How do I approach my wife about fulfilling a fantasy of mine which is to watch her have sex with a stranger who has a big and thick cock? I would like to see her pussy stretched to the max! Thank you.

I suggest you just ask her if she would like it! If you love her and she feels your love, and as a result wants to make you feel good, she will be very happy to fulfil your fantasy.

"How do you make someone else feel good? FIND OUT WHAT THEY’D LIKE TO HAVE, AND GIVE IT TO THEM! It’s that simple." Quote from page 43 of my unfinished book Sex Therapy for the Nineties and Beyond, available as a PDF file online at

Cheers!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
<... my unfinished book "Sex Therapy for the Nineties and Beyond", available as a PDF file online>

Google the title, including the quote marks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaserQuasar2
<... my unfinished book "Sex Therapy for the Nineties and Beyond", available as a PDF file online>

Google the title, including the quote marks.
That's nice that folk in their 90s have options to spice things up