Eating Cum

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am now involved with the 2nd woman in my life who has/had a cum eating fetish. On the surface, that sounds hot. But, its not that she wants to eat cum herself, her fetish is watching and making me eat cum. They were/are both very creative with it too. I've had to eat cum out of them, off of them, drink it from a glass, shoot it on various foods and desserts, in coffee and such. I've even had to freeze it and then eat multiple loads like ice cream. The current woman has recently introduced cum from other men because she thinks that is sexier and more erotic. The first one wanted to, but had no opportunity to do so. So, question...any ladies out there share that same fetish? Any men run across women like this too? I'm not complaining by any stretch. Just wondering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This seems strange but whatever floats your boat. I love to eat cum but would not get anything from watching a guy having to eat his own.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Um No! Really fun to write about, but eating cum is probably the last thing I want to do. I don't want to swallow it or have it on my face or hair. Not into wearing it or having it put on my food.

Whatever floats your boat. To each is own....

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cum is a dressing, not a meal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First if it gets her off then at least try it.Odds are she will pay you back ten fold. Seconds it more mental thing than anything else. First woman asked me to eat her creampie,I did but noit wanting to. Second time same woman was lot easier.Third time I went down and cleaned it w/o being asked. Since then I do it on regular bases,not every time but every 3rd or 4th. She likes it best when its big or multiple loads and we share what I scoop up.