Coregasms

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any of you guys ever get coregasms?
I got one accidently when I was [redacted by sprite] while doing leg raises and didn't understand what had just happened. I got one again in high school and then did some research and found that they are much more frequent in girls. I am now extremely good at giving them to myself by doing little tricks while doing leg raises and can also make sure that it doesn't happen if I am in public.

What are some of the ways that you've gotten coregasms? Ladies can answer too but I'm especially curious about guys because none of my friends have ever had one.

Are your coregasms as intense as regular orgasms? Mine feel pretty different and tend to not feel super potent but still feel extremely awesome when I'm doing an ab workout.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by thepanther
Do any of you guys ever get coregasms?
I got one accidently when I was [redacted by sprite] while doing leg raises and didn't understand what had just happened. I got one again in high school and then did some research and found that they are much more frequent in girls. I am now extremely good at giving them to myself by doing little tricks while doing leg raises and can also make sure that it doesn't happen if I am in public.

What are some of the ways that you've gotten coregasms? Ladies can answer too but I'm especially curious about guys because none of my friends have ever had one.

Are your coregasms as intense as regular orgasms? Mine feel pretty different and tend to not feel super potent but still feel extremely awesome when I'm doing an ab workout.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.