Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We all know every girls body is different. But what's some things in general, every girl likes sexually?

last reply
17 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We all know every girl is unique when it comes to their body but what are some things that will drive all women crazy?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mzafanek
We all know every girl is unique when it comes to their body but what are some things that will drive all women crazy?

I think its natural that when a woman breast feeds she gets utter pleasure
In my opinion sucking on my tits n biting my nipples lightly can make me horny as hell
More or less it should be the case with most women
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mzafanek

In my opinion sucking on my tits n biting my nipples lightly can make me horny as hell
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys peeing on the toilet sea, or leaving the toilet seat up! Drives me insane!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Titties.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

I hate to bring this up Bethany but I think you misread the question's last four words..."...every girl likes sexually" Or do you have sort of fetish?

Oh... I went by the OP's box instructions, not the thread header. Never mind.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

20-25 years and up admitted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing / blowing on my neck or my ears OMFG
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being together with my lover is just amazing. To feel the warmth of her naked body against mine, to feel and touch and kiss as we do, the scent of our bodies making love, the taste of her exceeds all other sexual pleasures. We both enjoy our men but there is nothing to compare with two females making love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Guys peeing on the toilet sea, or leaving the toilet seat up! Drives me insane!

Not quite on subject but we had a toilet installed where the seat when up covers the buttons and you have to put the lid down to flush it. It is amazing now - the seat is always down and when they lift it , they lift both cover and seat. Drips on the seat is a thing of the past.
Lurker
0 likes
Having our pussies tongued and licked! That's something I've never heard any girl say she didn't like having done to her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having my clit licked...
and some finger teasing of my pucker...

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sitting in a tub full of cash.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

so romantic! you forgot to mention that they need to be nothing smaller and a $100 bill though.
0 likes
Sitting in a bathtub filled to the brim with $100 bills, whilst sipping a good Champagne and reading erotica.

Seriously, there's no "secret" that will do it for every woman, every time, under any circumstance. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, OP.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Sitting in a bathtub filled to the brim with $100 bills, whilst sipping a good Champagne and reading erotica.

Seriously, there's no "secret" that will do it for every woman, every time, under any circumstance. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, OP.

I think you have shot (pun intended) down the original poster’s hopes and dreams of locating that ‘secret key’ which would unlock the door to every woman’s treasure chest of pleasure.

As a side note, THANK YOU for reading and commenting on my friend’s (as described below) poem.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I feel like neck kisses are universally liked, but don't quote me on that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Quote by HeraTeleia

I suggest that you use old soft bills as those paper cuts can be a bitch at that level ...
and to the OP the only secret is "communication", to learn what the woman likes and give her what makes her happiest. Give her the pleasures she enjoys the most. Everyone is different and everyone has there own "buttons" to push. Then experiment and explore together.
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx