Art of sexting?

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly speaking, i have tried paying some for sexting (26y/o male here btw), and quite a few just feels so..monotonous and not engaging. Typical "give it to me daddy" one-liners.

Theres no stimulation of the mental self.

That said though, i'd also love to learn the ropes of proper sexting like how stories plays out in lush (i guess its kinda like roleplay?)

Yes im sort of beating around the bush and hopefully can find a nice lady to guide me, honest.

Tips here are welcomed too! Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seldom do it, but when I have found a conversation about what we liked, wanted to try, ect... was more arousing than faking a sex scene.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Honestly speaking, i have tried paying some for sexting (26y/o male here btw), and quite a few just feels so..monotonous and not engaging. Typical "give it to me daddy" one-liners.

I like that you describe it as an art. Paying for sexting sounds a little depressing though. I imagine you can find quite a few willing partners here.

My advice: it's like real sex. Feel her out, LISTEN to her, get a sense of what she likes and what she doesn't like. Go slow at first. Tell her what you'd like to do, in some detail. Ask her how it feels. If she likes it, keep doing it! Tell her what you like, and if she does it, tell her how it feels. Communicate!

If the both of you are into talking dirty (and who isn't?) it makes things a lot easier. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I guess you will have to ask your gf what she likes. Add in her interests/ fetishes/ kinks.