What does it feel like to have a boner?

last reply
10 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been curious. How would you describe the feeling? Does it hurt to have a hard cock or does it feel pleasurable?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Bonafied
Lurker
0 likes
Just feel pleasurable uplifting
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only hurts when restrained! I guess it would be the same feeling as a female when aroused only we've got more to play with!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you are young its no big deal,you get them cpl times aday. When you get older and have missed a cpl it gets where it feels great and you are about to bust wanting to play with it or best have a woman make use of it.
0 likes
My cock actually feels different hard than it does soft but I can't describe it better than that. I do have the odd one that is very hard (rock hard) that kind of aches. Means I need to deal with it in some suitable fashion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you're a teenager: embarrassing.
When you're my age: pretty much the greatest feeling in the world.

I kid.

If you really want to know, a cock becomes incredibly sensitive when fully-engorged. The slightest touch causes waves of pleasure. As for "pain", this idea that it is painful, or this notion of "blue balls" is something that guys tell girls to make them feel guilty enough to "relieve their pain."

(Sorry for ruining that secret, guys.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BBCPrincess
I've always been curious. How would you describe the feeling? Does it hurt to have a hard cock or does it feel pleasurable?

It can be uncomfortable, or even hurt, if the boner occurs when clothed since the clothing may restrict the inevitable increase in volume. Hence the need to adjust the position of the growing member so it takes up a comfortable position.

Once the comfortable position is achieved then the feeling is one of increased sensitivity which is normally accompanied with pleasurable feelings. I say 'normally' because, as you can imagine, there may be occasions when the arousal is not really appropriate in which case the pleasurable feelings can be outweighed by feelings of embarrassment.
0 likes
Quote by Paman

Once the comfortable position is achieved then the feeling is one of increased sensitivity which is normally accompanied with pleasurable feelings.

Yeah, that's one I left out. I'm circumcised and the head gets really sensitive when I'm hard. Not sure how that feels to someone who still has a foreskin.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
The penis is full of pleasure-sensing nerves. During an erection, blood engorges the penis, applying pressure to and stimulating these nerves. It's not painful, but it is intense. Interestingly, the neurological sensation of orgasm activates several of the same brain regions as pain, and both produce a rush of endorphins.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
A delicious feeling of tightness and tension in my penis, extremely enhanced sensitivity to touch making even a light touch feel exquisite and stroking almost unbearably pleasant, and a great feeling of manliness especially when I’m showing it to a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels good in the right situation. Early mornings are annoying when you try to use the bathroom. Awkward moments in public unless you know how to hide it. Pleasureable at home if your partner is in the mood and sees your arousal. Always wear baggy garments to prevent discomfort. Levels of sensory range from balls to shaft to tip. Oh and watch out for that pre-cum.