Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how would you rate your pussy-licking skills?

last reply
207 replies
18.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I love having my pussy licked. So guys, how good do you reckon you are at this?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have been told a few times that I am the best pussy licker some women have had.. not bragging being truthful. With that being said I would say a solid 9 on youur scale.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not bragging, a 10. I love every aspect of licking and take my time. I've been told that my tongue could bring a dead pussy back to life.
Clumeleon
0 likes
7 or 8. Solid technique but room for improvement.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Solid 8, Sometimes need a little redirection, but once there, the legs will clamp on me
Lurker
0 likes
Got clawed in the face the last time I tried so I'm guessing maybe only a 1.
Lurker
0 likes
If I could can my skills, I would win the blue ribbon at the county fair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldn't accurately rate myself. You'd have to ask her.
She moans and cums each time so that's what I'm really concerned about.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Clumeleon
0 likes
It's interesting - you're not honestly expecting anyone to come in here and say, "I'm just god-awful at cunnilingus; never made a woman cum in my life. 2 out of 10," are you?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I've never had any complaints just plenty that are grateful I new just how to give them an orgasm.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At this point, I'd have to say I've reached 10/10. I never get 'adjusted' or any moments where she asks me to wait, and tells me what to do differently. And they always get a strong, satisfying orgasm, judging by how much they squeeze my head between their thighs. I can't really say that without sounding like I'm bragging, or exaggerating, but it's the truth.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Practice makes perfect.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i never had any complaints before I got married, but I am out of practice since then.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Wouldn't it be fun to do this more scientifically by having the guys rate themselves and then having their female partners rate them on their oral skills on the same scale? That might create some interesting results... and maybe a few divorces. "Well, yeah, hubby is a solid 7, but my other friend is at least a 12!

I think I do pretty well - I always seem to get excellent reviews, even as it's happening - but I think only the recipient could determine the difference between an 8 and a 10, for example.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can testify that Hubbie, Steven, Winston, Jason, Aaron, Walt, Rob, Pat, Rick, and Robert are all 10s. Each one is a little different but defiantly they are all 10s.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't rate myself, but I've gotten mostly very satisfied reviews ("you're doing this and this so much better than other guys"), only on one occasion I had to be redirected a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say that I would be a 9 .. from the comments I have received and because I do not believe I am perfect. I love to learn and am more than willing to listen and learn what my partner wants and needs ....
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
about a 7 as i'm out of practice...wife is going through menopause and has lost her drive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When they wrap their legs around your head and try to strangle you with their thighs, you know you're doing it correctly.
But then on the other hand, 'What A Way To Go'.
Lurker
0 likes
Been married for long time and have had plenty of feedback. So a "9" striving for a 10.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i dont think my technique is the best out there but i have never failed to get a girl off
Lurker
0 likes
Women rate me a 10... I myself think a 10 plus! I make them squirt all over my face and love it
Chuckanator
0 likes
I can only rate my effort but you'd have to ask my wife for that rating. I can't remember her ever gripping handfuls of the sheets and screaming, "ten, ten, ten."

I think it depends on the mood, the timing, and receptivity of your partner as much as technique. For instance, is it a prelude to sex or a 'finish her off' action? Always perfect? Doubtful. Enthusiastic? Yup.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no complaints and, on top, i was the only one guy able to make an ex gf cum with my tongue... I deserve at least a 9 smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a ten ... I've only ever slept with a girl once who couldn't make me cum with her tongue so she was a 3 lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had pleanty of good feedback. Seen another guy or gal or two make the lady scream real speacial, & some who were clearly bad at it. So I guess I'm somewhere in the middle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I am good. Damned good. But this question should be scaled 1 to 8 for men, and on Ask the Gals, repeated with a scale of 1 to 10. I do not believe any man can perform cunnilingus on a woman like another woman can. So 7.5-8.0 for me.