last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi,

I'm just curious about how do I ask my female friend to join me and my wife for a threesome. Disclaimer: This friend and I have discussed some intimate chats a couple of times.
My wife seems to be okay with the idea

any thoughts?

Appreciate your inputs!
Convict
0 likes
My wife "seems" to be ok with the idea. Have you and your wife talked about this in depth? There are a lot of things to consider. The first thing I would do if I were you, would be positively sure your wife is ok with it. You sound like you're guessing.

How do "you" ask "your" friend to join your wife and yourself? Has your wife met this woman? Shouldn't she have a chance to get to know her to decide if she's the right person or if she even likes her?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I spoke to my wife about my interest and she wants to explore this - at least once. The friend is a common friend for a long time, and she is single.. same age as us
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
My wife "seems" to be ok with the idea. Have you and your wife talked about this in depth? There are a lot of things to consider. The first thing I would do if I were you, would be positively sure your wife is ok with it. You sound like you're guessing.

How do "you" ask "your" friend to join your wife and yourself? Has your wife met this woman? Shouldn't she have a chance to get to know her to decide if she's the right person or if she even likes her?

Yes, I spoke to my wife about my interest and she wants to explore this - at least once. The friend is a common friend for a long time, and she is single.. same age as us
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i wouldn't. i don't believe i would like to bring a friend into that scenario. if in your position i think i would more likely do some vetting online with my partner to find someone suitable.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i wouldn't. i don't believe i would like to bring a friend into that scenario. if in your position i think i would more likely do some vetting online with my partner to find someone suitable.

Thanks, will keep that in mind.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have been the 'other' woman asked to join a couple in a threesome a few times, and it has always been the wife/girlfriend who asked me. If your wife is cool with it, let her do the asking.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I've asked and I've been asked. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Should you invite the friend to dinner or whatever. After a few drinks, maybe your wife could bring up the subject of threesomes.

See what her reaction is. She may find it obscene or something of interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Should you invite the friend to dinner or whatever. After a few drinks, maybe your wife could bring up the subject of threesomes.

See what her reaction is. She may find it obscene or something of interest.

& even if she jumps and runs away you will still have wine on the table and a good dinner under your belt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE

& even if she jumps and runs away you will still have wine on the table and a good dinner under your belt.

See there are really smart men.
0 likes
First I would make sure your wife is interested in a threesome. Not "it seems she's ok with it". Then let her bring the female into the bed, that way you know she has someone she is comfortable with for the first time. Later you can bring your friend in.