if wife suggested pegging

last reply
26 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your wife or gf suggested pegging you ass what would you say or ask for in return?
Lurker
0 likes
I would say yes...love it. Would want to eat her out and have her ride me with it still on her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only wish my ex would have suggested that, but at the time, I don't know how I would have reacted. I only went bi after my divorce. With her, I probably would have suspected that it was some kind of manipulation aimed at dominance (not the BDSM kind) in the relationship. Unfortunately, that's the kind of marriage ours had turned into.
0 likes
Not sure mine would ever actually suggest it, but I'd be open to it (any pun you see there is intentional).
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say "Strap it on darling and pound my ass!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife offered and I opened up for her!! I will often wear bra and panties when she bends me over or even better, has me ride her laying on her back so I cum all over her!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In return? The list is endless. First thing that comes to mind is the lady sticks me while I fuck another. Never been sandwiched that way. If the third person wanted DO that would be good too.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife has asked and I have said yes and would be willing anytime she asks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if she's able to make me horny enough, why not? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Not with my hemorrhoids. I dread to think what would happen. I'd probably end up in A&E.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She lets me fuck her ass all the time and we both love it so I'd say let's go baby. I'd love it!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We've already gone down that road. It's well traveled!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We've already gone down that road. It's well traveled!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if my wife would ask yes I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh god yes. used to do anal play a lot in previous relationships, long ago before it even had a name.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um that's a HELL NO from me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, a gf proposed it once, and I asked how much it would turn her on. We had sex few times talking about it, and seeing how hot it made her, and her fingering my ass as she sucked me led to it. She came in no time after entering me. It led to us doing it a few times and everytime she loved it,and I was happy to please her.
Lurker
0 likes
Have done it. You should never say no to anything without trying!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I suggested it to my wife & we're currently browsing online for strapons so I'm game
Newest Story: [Url=https://]After Prom (Change Comp)[/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds fun, I'd say yes for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't knock it till you try it never know maybe enjoyable
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I want her to ask me. Sounds fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes! She's pegged me. She pegged me with her high heels in my ass! Loved it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm gonna take a hard pass on that..