Login

Orphan Black fans?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are only three episodes left (here in the U.S.). This has been one of the great series, and Tatiana Maslany is nothing short of incredible (Keeping an eye out for what happens to Rachel - please no spoilers if we're behind the UK in the series).

My current favorite theme music.

0 likes
Haven't seen it but I'd love to. Tatiana looks poised to be the next big Canadian star (yes, she's a Canuck and the series is shot here) based on the number of awards and nominations she's landed just for Orphan Black.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a big Sci-fi fan but I binged watched the first two seasons. Tatiana Maslany makes the show. I was so happy when she won the emmy last year for best actress. She plays like 12 or 13 characters on the show. It's amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Haven't seen it but I'd love to. Tatiana looks poised to be the next big Canadian star (yes, she's a Canuck and the series is shot here) based on the number of awards and nominations she's landed just for Orphan Black.

If you ever watch, you can tell it's not the U.S. from episode one. Production companies shoot a lot of NYC based exteriors in Toronto, because with close-in shooting, a lot of streets look the same (you just can't go too wide). One look at Beth's apartment building and you'll see. Familiar with Tat as a Canadian, and I think she could break into mainstream cinema with no problem. This may end up being the role of her career because it's huge. Even if you don't care for this genre, it's well worth watching if only for her. I will be sad when it ends.