Login

Unusual Tan Lines

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone had a weirdly shaped sun burn or tan line caused by a shadow or poorly applied sun screen? I had just noticed a unusual tan line on my back that looks like a seagull stood in my sun. Though it is a result of poorly applied sunscreen on my back. Just wondering.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Once heard this story by guy I know named Brian.

He went out one night with a good friend and his girlfriend. The friend gets pretty drunk and at some time the he just disappears. So Brian brings the worried and upset (it was not the first time) girlfriend home.
The next day he gets a call from his friend, asking him to come to the beach, bring some clothes and not tell his girlfriend. On arrival Brian finds his friend completely naked. Apparently he'd went to the beach after he went missing, met some people there, drank some more and at some point passed out, after which his new pals seemed to have robbed him from all his clothes.
So when he woke up, completely naked in the already blistering sun and laying on his back with one arm across his chest, that's exactly what his sunburn looked like.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually tan nude, but I had a stupid Bandaid on once, so it left one silly rectangle that was paler than the rest of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I usually tan nude, but I had a stupid Bandaid on once, so it left one silly rectangle that was paler than the rest of me.

I was tanning nude when I obtained this unusual tan line. I've learned a lesson never to use spray on sunscreen.