last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get some doubt now..:

sometimes during handjob or pulling off at last second, I finish looking myself ejaculating, cannot help.

probably most of guys doing so, why in your opinion?
does it happens to you sometimes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like watching myself or other cocks cumming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mee to smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like to watch myself cum too, preferably in front of a full length mirror.
Lurker
0 likes
I almost always watch myself cum. Love to see how many times I squirt and how much comes out. Most squirts I've done have been 5. I've see a video where the guy squirted 11 times. That had to feel soooo good.

Recently I finally got into the 20th century and got an iPhone. I love the slow motion feature. I love to have my wife jack me off because I usually come more that way. I video it in slow motion than watch it when I might be jacking off by myself. This of course generate a new video. Would like to share if any interest.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I don't avoid watching it, but sometimes I have my eyes closed and just focus on the feeling.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys are visual so it’s understable that many if not most would enjoy looking down and watching the moment of release (when able).

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Love watching my cum spurt whether it be alone and masturbating or with someone in what ever sexual activity we are upto.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
usually eyes closed focusing on the feelings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I video myself. I especially like teasing myself for extended periods of time, and then when I finally cut loose, it's fantastic. I even have a few where I'm not even touching myself when I cum and it still amazes me to watch it. My cock throbs really hard and then BOOM. The times where I just jerk off for the sense of relief are just not as strong. I still have regular sex, but there's nothing like enjoying your own body, at your own pace.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I very rarely watch myself ejaculate. That’s how you lose an eye.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum
I very rarely watch myself ejaculate. That’s how you lose an eye.

spoken from experience.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

spoken from experience.

Hmmm. Nick Fury's eyepatch...

(actually, he doesn't have it in Captain Marvel per the trailers so maybe we'll see the origin of it in that movie)

I have watched myself cum but I can't say it turns me on as much as seeing another man cum. Not sure why.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

(actually, he doesn't have it in Captain Marvel per the trailers so maybe we'll see the origin of it in that movie)

I have watched myself cum but I can't say it turns me on as much as seeing another man cum. Not sure why.

take that back! Nick Fury does not ejaculate! *sobs, dreams of a non-ejaculating Nicky Fury crushed*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm. Maybe you guys need to wear a full face visor, because if you get in your eyes it stings and up your nose and you'll be smelling it for ages!
Just a warning gents.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

It would be a really bold move to have Sammy J shoot a load on the big screen. I’m here for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Inhave discovered fairly recently that for some reason I do like watching myself and I always quite liked being watched. Watching other guys does nothing for me. Women, though...?
0 likes
Quote by sprite

take that back! Nick Fury does not ejaculate! *sobs, dreams of a non-ejaculating Nicky Fury crushed*

Samuel L. Jackson is one of the coolest AND hottest men in Hollywood. He doesn't just ejaculate, he FUCKING EJACULATES!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE watching my dick Ejaculate. I like to see if the cum will shoot or just OOze down my shaft. I make video's of it to watch & share it with whoever wants to see it.