Pussy lips

last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I read/heard it a few times that women dont really have too much feelings in your pussy lips. How is it for you when they are touched, liked, kissed and pulled. Is it just part of adding to the feelings of your clit and inside your pussy, or sensations actually from your lips?
Plus with such things as some wanting "designer vaginas", are you happy with your pussy lips ?.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The labia minora are much more sensitive than the outer lips, but they're both in such proximity to your clit that the stimulation spreads. Not all women have the same sensitivity in their pussies, but my inner lips are very prominent and extremely sensitive. Even my outer lips are to an extent, especially when they get engorged and puffy after being licked for awhile. I love my pussy and she loves me! lol I wouldn't change a thing.
Lurker
0 likes
"The labia minora are much more sensitive than the outer lips, but they're both in such proximity to your clit that the stimulation spreads. Not all women have the same sensitivity in their pussies, but my inner lips are very prominent and extremely sensitive. Even my outer lips are to an extent, especially when they get engorged and puffy after being licked for awhile. I love my pussy and she loves me! lol I wouldn't change a thing."

Thank you very much for your wonderful and very well explained reply. I suppose as with many things it is very much an individual thing. I ask because as guys we hear contradictory messages, how some say the lips are kinda like earlobes without too much feeling yet then read on amazing honest sites like this that how when they get turned on and their panties getting wet as they read stories and profiles here, they will clench their legs together and move in a way as to make their seat and panties rub their pussy lips. I very much get that its an "all round" thing with your clit and the whole sensitivity between your legs. And yes i think thats a great point that when your lips become puffy then it makes sense that they would become more sensitive too. May i ask you another question Bethany,,,, can you feel your love juices running over your pussy lips or is it just more about feeling it flow out in general ?.
I So love your comment about you loving your pussy and her loving you back. My dick is only average in size but never had any complaints, and it sure has given me many hours of pleasure, lol. So like you i would not change a thing.
I think its wonderful that you and a growing amount of Ladies love their pussies and enjoy the pleasures it can give You, yes your lover too, but YOU first and foremost!. Ok sometimes there may be reasons to need some "alterations" for some women, but other that that just love their pussies and lips as they are naturally.
Pussies are Beautiful in All their shapes. Thank you, Dave xxx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan
May i ask you another question Bethany,,,, can you feel your love juices running over your pussy lips or is it just more about feeling it flow out in general ?.
Thank you, Dave xxx

I can't answer for most women, because I've discovered that I'm much juicier than average. I've been with a lot of girls, and I seem to produce way more pussy juice than they do, so yes... I can feel my lips getting slippery wet when getting aroused, and when I'm actually engaged in sex, it runs everywhere. Also, I have bigger lips than most women, so there's more surface area to hold the wetness. Wow! I think I've just broken a record for being open and explicit about myself online. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I can't answer for most women, because I've discovered that I'm much juicier than average. I've been with a lot of girls, and I seem to produce way more pussy juice than they do, so yes... I can feel my lips getting slippery wet when getting aroused, and when I'm actually engaged in sex, it runs everywhere. Also, I have bigger lips than most women, so there's more surface area to hold the wetness. Wow! I think I've just broken a record for being open and explicit about myself online. lol

Wow again thank you for being so open and explicit, i take that as a wonderful compliment that you would do this with me Bethany.
No i would not expect you to be able to answer for all women but this is a great insight and that for some women they really can feel their juices flowing over their pussy lips. Mmmm i'm sure you have made a few women produce more love juice than they normally would, i bet their panties have been soaking wet simply from the anticipation of your head between their legs. I bet they love those big lips you have and playing and sucking on them and watching how they hold onto their fingers as they slip in n out.
What a delight for any guy or girl licking all your juice and cum from your thighs and big pussy lips. Your inner walls must be so slippery for a finger, dildo/vibe or hard cock to slip into. How long would a poor mere guy be able to last before filling you with their sperm???? not long, i bet!!!!!!!!
Sorry if i say too much.