Your first time making a guy/girl cum

last reply
33 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How did you do it and what was your reaction?
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just looked at him. i have that much power. reaction? just a smile before walking away like a pimp.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I tell you, they might take away my Awesome Badge!
Lurker
0 likes
30 years ago.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

or give you a second one. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

You can't just leave it at that! Spill!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ckc198209
30 years ago.

And...how did it go?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by getnakedwithme

You can't just leave it at that! Spill!

How do I put this without getting into trouble? ...the first time I made a guy cum was the first time he had EVER cum. ...'nuff said?

The first time I made a girl cum was with my fingers at a sleepover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

How do I put this without getting into trouble? ...the first time I made a guy cum was the first time he had EVER cum. ...'nuff said?

The first time I made a girl cum was with my fingers at a sleepover.

Oh wow..yes, nuff said
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The guy had never cum before and it was a surprise to both of us - I was down on him and I got as big a surprise as he did - and a mouthful I wasnt expecting.
With a girl it was a few years later and she seduced me orally and when I returned the favor I became a confirmed bisexual immediately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wanking a guy off, I let him play with my boobs too but my clothes were all on so strictly outside the clothes. I was really surprised when it shot, hadnt expected it at all though he made the noises I have now come to know. Nothing got on me which was a surprise given the circumstances.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was in school I had a platonic guy friend on the swim team. He wanted to shave for a meet and was scared to do it himself. I shaved his legs then, noticing the bulge in his Speedo, pulled his suit down & shaved his pubic area. He was so hard! I just teased him with a quick wank and kiss on the head...that was enough! He came on my face. I don't know who was more surprised, me having been spurted on or him when I kissed him with my cum-covered tongue!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wasn't great
at a party he was feeling my boobs and I was rubing his cock on the outside of his
trousers he went kind of stiff I put my hand in his pants and he'd already cum
it felt slippery I remember
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
It was a BJ in the front seats of his car. I was in awe of the velocity with which it hit the windscreen (he pushed my head away). I did not make him a sammich afterwards.

He's probably still bummed about the sammich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
The guy had never cum before and it was a surprise to both of us - I was down on him and I got as big a surprise as he did - and a mouthful I wasnt expecting.
With a girl it was a few years later and she seduced me orally and when I returned the favor I became a confirmed bisexual immediately.

What a ladies man... sheesh. I made myself cum hundreds of times before I realized I could get a girl to help me with it. I guess I'm a slow learner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gave a guy a blowjob, he promised he wouldn't cum in my mouth. He lied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Natty2405
Gave a guy a blowjob, he promised he wouldn't cum in my mouth. He lied.

Ha! What an ass!
0 likes
Idk. I've had lots of guys hurriedly excuse themselves while talking to me. Then again, perhaps I'm just a poor conversationalist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks god she came, otherwise I'd have died of suffocation.
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time helping another person come was a friend in school. She was spending the weekend with us because her parents had to go out of town. It was also the first time I came with another person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I was solely responsible for a guy's climax, as opposed to him coming during intercourse, was in high school with my first long term boyfriend. We'd made love several times before but when he made advances at the wrong time of the month I took matters into my own hand, so to speak. I loved doing it for him. It made me feel so close to him and I was so proud that I could give him such pleasure. He had to show me what worked for him and it took awhile but at the end it was very intense for him and he came like a spurting fountain all over his shirt haha. I had never seen a guy come before and was utterly fascinated and have thought often of it over the years. It was so hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylywild
The first time I was solely responsible for a guy's climax, as opposed to him coming during intercourse, was in high school with my first long term boyfriend. We'd made love several times before but when he made advances at the wrong time of the month I took matters into my own hand, so to speak. I loved doing it for him. It made me feel so close to him and I was so proud that I could give him such pleasure. He had to show me what worked for him and it took awhile but at the end it was very intense for him and he came like a spurting fountain all over his shirt haha. I had never seen a guy come before and was utterly fascinated and have thought often of it over the years. It was so hot!

I think it's hot when a girl is turned on watching a guy cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetjenny
Wasn't great
at a party he was feeling my boobs and I was rubing his cock on the outside of his
trousers he went kind of stiff I put my hand in his pants and he'd already cum
it felt slippery I remember

Looking at your great collection of sexy photo's, I'm not surprised.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why thank you

Looking at your great collection of sexy photo's, I'm not surprised.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I mostly remember my wrist just being sore and tired as I wanked him off, thought he would never finish. Not long after he got my first bj and that didn't last anywhere near as long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was a hand job in the back seat of a school bus on the way home from a basketball game.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time with a guy was giving him a blowjob in his car, didn't take long before he came. Was shocked and surprised but swallowed all of him. First time with a female was with a friend in high school we explored each others pussy with our tongues, have to say I felt proud that I did it.