Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you fooled around or cheated UnWillingly while being in relationship ?what made you do it ?

last reply
30 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Chuckanator
0 likes
I don't think many will confess this publicly. But my observations are that men generally cheat for the sex. Women are more complicated. The reasons vary, from neglect to revenge and everything in between, but usually justified.
0 likes
No. Unwillingly? How? Why? A little confused here. Do you mean unwittingly? Like accidentally? Again, no.
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure about unwillingly, but have done it and was regretful on some. The first wife I regretted it as it ended our marriage, but the marriage was doomed. No intimacy - no sex. I was craving it and felt so guilty cheating that I asked for a divorce as I couldn't live with myself. On an old girlfriend later, I took a client to dinner while out of town and we drank too much and we ended up in her pool at her condo and fucked. I felt bad afterwards but at the time it felt great. Does accidentally mean you didn't plan it? Never planned any of the affairs. Circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
No. Unwillingly? How? Why? A little confused here. Do you mean unwittingly? Like accidentally? Again, no.

I mean reluctantly , doing it out of compulsion , could be for any reason
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I never cheat. ...unwillingly!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Orgasmic

I mean reluctantly , doing it out of compulsion , could be for any reason

I don't think that's possible. If you cheat it's because you want to, for whatever reasons. If you do it on the spur of the moment, or for revenge of some type, its because you want to do it. You can't just "accidentally" cheat. Is that some type of excuse for doing it?
Lurker
0 likes
Ah yes - the "I accidentally fell on his cock" and then "I didn't want to move around and come, but I couldn't help it!" - excuse.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

The W is capitalized. Perhaps unWillingly means "without Will." As in, "I can't cheat right now, because Will isn't here. I'll give you a call when he comes back from the store."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Fooled around or cheated (same thing) "unwillingly"? How do you cheat unwillingly, sleepwalking? It's a conscious decision.

Good question Trinket. If in my sleep walking period: does that mean I am not responsible for my actions?
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Don't you people watch LMN? It happens ALL THE TIME!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i accidentally cheated unwillingly once. i was asleep at the time, and single. it happened on a spaceship.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

The W is capitalized. Perhaps unWillingly means "without Will." As in, "I can't cheat right now, because Will isn't here. I'll give you a call when he comes back from the store."

i have bad news for you, V. Will is dead.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i have bad news for you, V. Will is dead.

So now ALL sex is unWilling!?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

So now ALL sex is unWilling!?

unless you can come up with another Will - where there's a Will, there's a way.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
What? Cheated UnWillingly? Is that some kind of sick blog you're trying to get people to google? Stay away from the darkside of the web, people. It will only destroy you.
[url]http://[/url]
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

unless you can come up with another Will - where there's a Will, there's a way.

Lynn Witt is still here on Lush. So, even if Will is dead, we can all still have sex unWittedly. Unless, of course, you are actually having sex with Ms. Witt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never cheat unwillingly, always willingly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG, you people are brutal! LOL Give the poor guy a break!

And no, never cheated Willingly, Unwillingly, Reluctantly, Accidentally, Intentionally, Unintentionally, while Sleepwalking, in a Spaceship(did other unspeakable things there but that's another story) or any other way!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not me, honey! I have no idea how my pecker ended up in that woman's vagina.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
Buz ... you have spoken eloquently for a LOT of men

Doin' my duty for all of us.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i accidentally cheated unwillingly once. i was asleep at the time, and single. it happened on a spaceship.

Wasn't it with Sigourney Weaver?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Were you unfaithful to your hand

how stoned are you today, Trinksey?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You said you were single. Strangely that bit disappeared from my quote...

i hear you Ozzie's do lots of shrooms. it shows.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
Don't you people watch LMN? It happens ALL THE TIME!!