Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In your relationship, are you high maintenance?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes

Are you high maintenance?

5 votes remaining
Yes! Spoil me rotten or else. (1 vote) 20%
Hell yes! But my pussy is worth it! (1 vote) 20%
I am but not all the time. (Yeah, right.) (0 votes) 0%
I'll kick your ass for even suggesting that. (1 vote) 20%
Oh no, I'm totally self sufficient. (1 vote) 20%
No way, I have to do all the work. (0 votes) 0%
Are you kidding? Men are high maintenance. (1 vote) 20%
I ain't cheap, asshole! (0 votes) 0%
The Linebacker
0 likes
This should make for some fun.

One time hanging out with friends, the subject 'high maintenance' women as in wives, fiancées, girlfriends, etc. came up. My wife made the claim that she wasn't high maintenance. I quickly disputed that, cause she sure is 'high maintenance'.

So are you high maintenance or not and why?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am def the high maintenance one, but not for the reasons you've listed. i'm not the kind of girl who needs spoiling and i'm very self sufficient. unfortunately, with health, mental, and emotional issues, it's not easy being married to me. i am incredibly lucky to be married to a woman who is able to deal with the roller coaster that is me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not financially high maintenance. I have a much higher income than my guys do, and spend more on them than they can spend on me, but my lovers all have to learn to share me. Also, I'm extremely high-energy! It can be nerve-wracking being around me cuz I'm running full tilt 24/7.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not high maintenance but I guess I am the higher maintenance of the 2 of us. We are both very self sufficient but I guess I can be a little selfish at times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I must admit I am High Maintenance. Including gifts and trips and bling. Robb knows I am not about to leave him even if he does not buy all the things I might like.

But there are lots of other men out there that know nice things are the fastest trip to my goodies.
0 likes
Great food and cock is all I want the rest is a bonus,
0 likes
I'm most certainly not high maintenance. I'm serious.