0 likes
1 orally
2 sex
3 masturbate
feel free to give details
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For this it will almost always be #3.
I have a lot of dead time on my hands at work and as long as nobody comes by to bother me i can sneak a quick one under the desk.
Last i did i had beenedging myself for a full 15 min before cumming
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sex - Seth always does me super hard and long after his brother has had me on Sat. nights. Must be sibling rivalry. Not complaining! :-)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
like a pimp.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by sues_curious
1 orally
2 sex
3 masturbate
feel free to give details

Masturbation. Sitting right here at my computer, just as I am now. Left hand pressing against the skin just above my cock, which tightens the skin and intensifies the sensation. Right hand stroking lightly enough that I didn't need lube (I seldom do, in fact). Watching a video, although I'd rather have been chatting with someone on Lush, but no one seemed amenable at that particular moment.

If I'd known you were going to ask, I'd have taken pictures.
Lurker
0 likes
jerked off reading stories from lush...lol
Lurker
0 likes
I Love to masturbate. I can edge for 1-2 hours while reading stories and profiles and looking at pics here. Love to have so much pre-cum thats its so slippery, wanking my cock and imagining all my juice as a woman's pussy juice. And the sounds just like her finger fucking her cunt. Feels so Amazing when my sperm shoots out, then such wonderful release,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orally - Sunday morning.
Sex - as above followed by a good threeway workout.
Masturbation.- Last Thursday.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Analy this Morning for which I thanked him with many of his own
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Masturbating while chatting on Lush. Most often my favorite way to get off when I or my hands are otherwise idle. I do love to chat,
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginac999
Masturbating while chatting on Lush. Most often my favorite way to get off when I or my hands are otherwise idle. I do love to chat,

Mmmmm doesn't your keyboard get sticky ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Wow could have picked anyone of them on any given day.....lol..... but for today it would be #2 sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Licking my fingers now! mmmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Sex last night,masturbating tonight ( she has to work late)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
same as many of us masturbating when chatting on here ....no my keyboard didnt get sticky as i licked my fingers................
Lurker
0 likes
The deep hard thrust of my husband thick gorgeous cock
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe 2am this morning, give or take a few minutes
Lurker
0 likes
I had my last orgasm two nights ago, right her on Lush with one of my most fav GFs. She is absolutely lovely and highly-orgasmic like me! We scissored for over a half hour...kissing, necking and titty-sucking, both holding off for as long as possible, then, finally, cumming together. It as so lovely and exquisite, I can still feel her nakedness next to me, that is how profoundly she affects me..!! Love to all, Scarlett xxxooo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
about midnight uk time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex, with the GF.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
masturbating while chatting with someone.
Lurker
0 likes
In my friends mouth
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Masturbation...she pulled my legs over my head, entered the dildo inside me and as she fucked me with it, told me to stroke myself directly into my mouth and onto my face.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oral. My husband's tongue fucks me better then his cock or fingers.