Bleeding during Sex

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quick question, a friend of mine was asking me if it's possible to bled during her 2nd time of having sex.
She bled during her first time, and then when they did it again (months after) she bled again. She's clear from her period so she's wondering why did she bled the 2nd time.

I couldn't answer it since I didn't even bleed during my 1st intercourse.
Hugs and Kisses,

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is possible. Especially of she was nervous or uncomfortable at the time.
Still, if she is worried, and especially if she feels pain afterwards it is a good idea to visit the gynecologist just in case.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If this is truly only the second time she ever had sex, her hymen may not have been fully ruptured the first time. If it happens again, she should consult her gyne.
Lurker
0 likes
If she does not want to go see her gyne, then at least she should talk to a more experience friend and someone she trusts.
I have a true story here *No Shame, No Fear* where i talked a friend through the whole hymen thing, and how to do it gently without pain or blood, or very little at least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't be silly see a GYNO Now.

If you are having sex you should already been to one and received birth Control.

Be Smart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If in doubt see her Gyno.
The only other explanation may be rough sex. That is the only time I have bled unnaturally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Don't be silly see a GYNO Now.

If you are having sex you should already been to one and received birth Control.

Be Smart

Hit the nail spot on! Don't go in fear but rule out anything more serious.
Some people do not heal quickly for example as their blood doesn't clot at normal speed.
So don't take any chances, as Nymph has said, "Be Smart."
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
If this is truly only the second time she ever had sex, her hymen may not have been fully ruptured the first time. If it happens again, she should consult her gyne.

I would definitely agree with Bethany. To the best of my recollection, my first experience was painless and no bleeding, and in fact it seems mine didn't rupture properly until the 5th or 6th time.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.