Login

Bigger clit, bigger appetite?

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Over my too many years, after sharing physical pleasures with a fair number of winsome damsels, it is my experience that women with larger clits seek sex more often, climax more frequently and remain sexually active later in life. This isn't a scientific observation, but I have known several ladies with one inch plus clits who come time after time, all night long. Any thoughts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to bust your bubble, but my Clitoris is just about normal size.

I started having sex at an age much younger than most and I have been rather active with many different partners.

Now I do not know if I am more or less orgasmic the other active woman, but this I know multiple orgasms are no stranger to me.

My experience does not seem to support your thesis.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not in any way meant to brag, but I've known only one woman who could only cum once. Admittedly, there may have been a few fakers. One of the best parts of sex--for me, is to make the woman have multiple orgasms. My all time best is 35--with my wife of 42 years. My question was about how the size of a woman's clit affects her long time sex drive. I knew one lady of advanced years who could cum for several hours if you used an anal dildo and sucked her rather huge clit. She repaid the pleasure by doing nearly anything I wanted. She was 68 at the time.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I haven't noticed any correlation, but I've only been with a few girls who had overly large clits. I have a new girlfriend now, coincidentally, who has a huge clit, but she's too young to tell what she'll be like later in life.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a rather small clit and yet have had a raging sexual appetite for most of my life and have been capable of multiples for quite some time, usually not even involving clit play . . . so I don't see a correlation, either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I have a rather small clit and yet have had a raging sexual appetite for most of my life and have been capable of multiples for quite some time, usually not even involving clit play . . . so I don't see a correlation, either.

I am in a similar situation to Metilda. I regularly experience two orgasms during one experience before my guys cum. Both my girlfriend and I both have multiples when we are enjoying the pleasures only two women can enjoy together.
In the limited experience I have had with somewhat larger than normal clits I would say its her partners performance that determines the intensity of the orgasm(s) rather than the size of her clit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my humble opinion, women are just way too complex for their libido to be based on something as simple as the size of their clit. The real sexual organ for every human is mostly their brain, which regulates the hormones, and the brain, we are discovering, is incredibly plastic and malleable.

Some people were referencing orgasms and multiple orgasms, and while this is related to libido, it's not exactly the same thing. i guess the connection there is the logic that as you experience more orgasms you desire more sex, but libido also has a large hormonal component. Just because you desire sex doesn't mean you are going to be very satisfied, though it's true your desire might be reduced if you are unsatisfied too many times.

Women, in my experience, vary surprisingly in their standard equipment as far as size and shape, and then they all grow up differently, so the brain pathways develop differently from person to person. The combination of these things produces quite a bit of variation in how women can experience pleasure in sex to orgasm. The research (omgyes.com) shows there are some loose bins. For example, some women, relatively few, can orgasm repeatedly without any pausing or recovery. Cool for them. I've dated a few like that. Others have to change up how they are stimulated because their clits are too sensitive after they cum. Even within that group, the way they need to recover and rebuild has variation. Yet others can keep going quickly without much recovery, but need more indirect stimulation for round two or three.

It always amuses me when I hear a guy talking about one technique as The Way, or I hear a woman making a pronouncement about every woman based on her experience. Nope, it is not that simple.

Besides, the question only addresses the visible part of the clit - which we are calling "the clit." My favorite parts are the wings that go down along each side of the labia. Those are underappreciated and fun to stimulate.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this is one of the most ridiculous postulations i have had the pleasure of reading. thanks for the giggle, but as stated above, sized doesn't always matter (wondering if this is going to lead to a slew of women sending guys unsolicited clit pix... in fact, i think i need to start a 'how big is your clit' thread now).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Convict
0 likes
Quote by sprite
this is one of the most ridiculous postulations i have had the pleasure of reading. thanks for the giggle, but as stated above, sized doesn't always matter (wondering if this is going to lead to a slew of women sending guys unsolicited clit pix... in fact, i think i need to start a 'how big is your clit' thread now).

Is a "postulation" a kind of kink?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So ridiculous! I have always been very sexually active and there were times I didn't think I had a clit. I mean some men I was with couldn't find it.....................or maybe they just didn't bother to look!!

As long as we are talking about correlations, is it true that women born when it was raining tend to squirt? No wait, maybe they are into Golden Showers? Nevermind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Pretty soon we will men, pretending to be women, telling us that hey have a 5 inch clit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanna know who measures those damn things anyway!