Secret Toys?

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you share your favorite toys with your lover or keep a few "secret" toys?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My last girlfriend was into toys, so we used them on each other and I shared them all. Most of them were hers anyway. I'm not all that into toys with my current girlfriend so I don't keep them secret. We just don't use them much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My last girlfriend was into toys, so we used them on each other and I shared them all. Most of them were hers anyway. I'm not all that into toys with my current girlfriend so I don't keep them secret. We just don't use them much.

Didn't take much to figure that one out ... you have two toys up top and one down lower that's always available.UkDwxgIG6Amcn2F9
0 likes
I hide my Scrabble/Monopoly etc games away from him because he gets uber competitive. Men!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I hide my Scrabble/Monopoly etc games away from him because he gets uber competitive. Men!

Not all men!

I'm not competitive at all. I usually lose Monopoly because I'm just not ruthless enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I have some traditional toys that I don't enjoy at all because silicone just isn't my thing.
Otherwise, I have a box of toys that's stashed in my room - mostly glass and metal items I've bought over the years. Husband has no clue that's what they're really for. He just thinks it's random home-decor stuff I haven't done anything with.

Because he's lazy and would never clean or decorate anything, I'm totally safe with them just being in that box.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I have several Hexbugs (robot bugs) that no one knows about. Well, until now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for many many years when I was concerned my mother would enjoy them too.
Now my bedroom table drawer is anything but secret. A repository of frequent excursions to the heavenly delights of self satisfaction both my girlfriend and I enjoy..
Ungovernable
0 likes
Would love to share with him, if I had any. (adds to bucket list)
Lurker
0 likes
See use of vegetables;Guess its not a secret now