wive's who don't tell!

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many women have husbands that think he was the only man you ever had? If so do you ever think of telling him the truth?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Is THAT why no one will marry me?! Because I'm too honest about my sexual history? lol
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Not a gal, of course, and I didn't marry a virgin, but I was the one that took her virginity (that's such a weird expression...) back in high school, so does that count?

Were there others in between, during periods we'd broken up or were otherwise apart? She says no, and I have no reason to doubt it, but at this point it matters not at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When Hubbie and I got married, 38 years ago later this month, he thought we had given each other our virginities and neither of us had other lovers. I had lied to him about being a virgin. About a year after we were married we were at my annual HS alumni dance. He was in the restroom in a stall when he overheard Teach and Mr. Joe, the head janitor, talking about the time he caught Teach and I fucking in a teacher's lounge. And how I had to start fucking Mr. Joe to keep him from exposing our relationship. Hubbie got extremely angry, but at the same instance got extremely turned on. His cock got so hard he had to lean against the wall to keep from peeing on the wall.

We were home on leave and he had thought about leaving me and going back to base alone and filling for divorce. Had it not been for his turn on, that was like nothing he had ever experienced before, he would have. He did not say anything about it until the day before we left to go back to the base. I admitted to him that I had lied because I knew he would have stopped dating me if he knew I had had other lovers. He admitted that it had turned him on and wanted me to tell him about my sex life.

Our trip back to base should have taken about 12 hours. It took two long days. Right after we left the city he had me change into a mini skirt, a yellow halter top, with yellow heels and nothing else. I told him about my other lovers and we would get off the highway and find a place to fuck like rabbits. I even flashed truckers, and on the first night fucked my self for one.

My story, which is not a fantasy, but based on a real event, "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower" Parts 1 & 2 are about my relationship with Teach, my math and science teacher. He was my first Dom and he took me to a 3 day weekend party that turned out to be a 3 day gang bang, which I willingly participated in. I became his submissive sex slave and was shared with every guy and some gals at the party all 3 days.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He never asked and I never told, but I think he assumed I was not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
When Hubbie and I got married, 38 years ago later this month, he thought we had given each other our virginities and neither of us had other lovers. I had lied to him about being a virgin. About a year after we were married we were at my annual HS alumni dance. He was in the restroom in a stall when he overheard Teach and Mr. Joe, the head janitor, talking about the time he caught Teach and I fucking in a teacher's lounge. And how I had to start fucking Mr. Joe to keep him from exposing our relationship. Hubbie got extremely angry, but at the same instance got extremely turned on. His cock got so hard he had to lean against the wall to keep from peeing on the wall....Brandie

Brandie, that's such a hot story!
Thank you for sharing.