Login

Gimme a number between One and....

last reply
17 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
This is to mirror the question on the "Ask the girls" forum.

What's the most number of partners (male, female, or both) that you've been with in a 24-hour period? Was it a group event or sequential thing? Planned or a happy coincidence? Did you use protection?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
28 at a weekend party for older men
we were the treats.
0 likes
One. Yeah, I'm boring. Done it more than once in 24 hours with the same person, but only one person in a 24 hour period.
0 likes
28?!?!?!

You're not boring, Seeker. Just focused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 girls unplanned and not together. They don't Know each other and that's not something would normally do . Always use protection. I kinda feel like an asshole now..
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on the definition of "been with." If it's actual penetration, the number is two. Sucking/groping/kissing, etc.? I'd really need to think about it!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JustSomeJoe
It really depends on the definition of "been with." If it's actual penetration, the number is two. Sucking/groping/kissing, etc.? I'd really need to think about it!

same here. i used to be a member of Naked Love Puddle Party Girls. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I was thinking anything that is done with the purpose of making you come. Oral, anal, vaginal, and genital touching.

I need to find out if there is a local chapter of the Naked Love Puddle Party Girls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You man slut!

I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
I was thinking anything that is done with the purpose of making you come. Oral, anal, vaginal, and genital touching.

I need to find out if there is a local chapter of the Naked Love Puddle Party Girls!

i'm not only a member, i'm also the president. smile

umm... 24 hour period... this is a guess, cause i wasn't always 100% lucid in those days... 12?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sprite

same here. i used to be a member of Naked Love Puddle Party Girls. smile

Was this in college? Every college seems to have a version of this! Mine was the Cherry Pie Club at Ohio State, but it was girls only.
0 likes
I went to college... how did I miss this?!?!

On second thought, studying, probably.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
One.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Was this in college? Every college seems to have a version of this! Mine was the Cherry Pie Club at Ohio State, but it was girls only.

i didn't go to college until i was in my 30s... as in recently, so no... more of a hobby of mine. did a lot of raves when i was waaaay younger. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seven, all oral or vaginal penetration. Mostly women & some men. My gf & I went to a swinger party & made a bet on who could have sex with the most people there. In four or five hours we slutted ourselves to over half the other guests. We never did settle the bet, accusing each other of over counting and claiming that encounters not in sight of each other did not count.
Lurker
0 likes
We were in a swinging group that would have parties at a private home monthly. I remember going to a summer pool party once, I would imagine there may have been 30 there. We took a female guest with us and next day when we left, we brought yet another lady home with us!
0 likes
Depends how you define it. Went to a swinger event and played with three women at once there but mostly just fondling, sucking and mutual mastication. Only fucked one of them. I was borrowing my sisters bf’s shirt for some reason and he told me I could keep it since her and I both got cum on it