Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many one night stands did you do and what made you do it?

last reply
19 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love one night stands because they are so passionate and dangerous and there are no responsibilities to anyone.

It is the only time where sex is not a transaction (marriage is atransaction too) but it is PURE LUST and HONEST .It is the definition of freedom and love combined in one night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never counted and at this stage it would be difficult to determine. It's sort of like trying to determine how old the universe is. You can estimate and extrapolate backwards but how accurate is that number then?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
talking this week or a grand total...?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Out of approximately 80 guys, nearly a quarter were ONSs. Call them irresistible impulses! :-)
0 likes
Quote by PAULCOHEN
I love one night stands because they are so passionate and dangerous and there are no responsibilities to anyone.

It is the only time where sex is not a transaction (marriage is atransaction too) but it is PURE LUST and HONEST .It is the definition of freedom and love combined in one night.

Love? Really?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most of the woman who have posted before me I too have no idea how many there were. I could only say there have been many. I do love going out and connecting with a lover where there is no commitments, just pure hot passion. No judgement on what or who you are both parties there just for pure sex. LOVE IT!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than I wish to remember. But not for a few years.
Why? - The temptation was too much and they looked interesting and I thought we might enjoy it. Mostly we did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in my wilder college days it just felt like the thing to do.
Never counted.
But I know there are only a few regrets.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn, I didn't know I was suppose to keep track. Could I get a tax deduction for the bad ones? Call it a donation maybe.
Lurker
0 likes
one, because I wanted to feel slutty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two, both when I was in high school. Alcohol was involved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two, both when I was in high school. Alcohol was involved.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by PAULCOHEN

Not a gal, but I will weigh in.

I don't think marriage is a transaction. Sure it can be, if you have a vision of a 50s stay-at-home wife who requires flowers and diamond necklaces. But it can also be a union of two lives, minds and bodies. Not everyone gets married to GET something. I don't think even most people do.

That said, I had a bunch of one night stands in my NYC days. I enjoyed most of them, for the reasons you describe. It's uncomplicated and passionate and fun and (hopefully) consequence-free. A few were depressing. A small handful of them were horror shows. There are some weird chicks in NYC.

Hannah has a point: I don't think love is part of the ONS equation. If it were, they'd be a lot less uncomplicated and consequence-free.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have three and all I wanted to do was eat them out over and over again. The last one was a MILF and she wanted me in her A
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no idea how many. We joined a swing club in 2003 shortly after it opened. Most of the time our MO is for Hubbie to select my clothes. While I prepare my body for service. Usually very slutty dresses or short skirts with sheer see through tops. ALWAYS no bra or panties, and usually a garter belt, stockings, and CFMS heels.

At the club we will get settled in at the bar. He will check out the crowd, then he will get up and go strike up a conversation with one of the single men. If he agrees to our requirements, like protection and fucking where we can be watched by others in the club, he will bring him over and introduce me. Sometimes it could be a couple. With in a few minutes I will give Hubbie our code word letting him know he can offer me to our new friend.

I have been with over 20 men in the same week. I usually service 3 to 6 men in a single night depending on the crowd, or lack of one. Last year Hubbie had a job in Spain and was gone for about 10 days. I was left in the care of Wnston, a temporary Dom. Winston is one of the single men in our swing group. Hubbie's assignment was for him to bring me to the club all 4 nights it was open, and for me to service at least 20 men. I very willingly complied and did 22 plus Winston. But he does not count as a one night stand, as I have been fucking him for over 20 years.

These encounters are for the pure lust and extremely erotic turn ons they creates. Which WILL result in extremely strong orgasms for all involved. The whole sub / Dom BDSM relationship is a huge turn on for me. I am not forced to do anything I am not willing to do. This originated in me when I was 17 and taken to a weekend party that turned out to be a big gang bang. I also believe the fact that I could not get pregnant played a huge part in me being so turned on to erotic sex and needing a lot of it.

If that interest you, you may want to read "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower" Parts 1 & 2 posted here on LS. My stories are based on real events and not fantasies. I hope to add other parts to this story as part 3 is still on the first night of the gang bang. I'm still having a lot of confusion with the lush rules.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Haha. Fun made me do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Love? Really?

I believe the love Paul is referring to is the love of erotic sex. Believe me I know where he is cuming from.

Brandie
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
none. just not my bag baby.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many many, I love them I get what I want and can forget the guy before the door closed behind me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had a bf from age 14 to 20 so always kind of wanted to. When I became single again I did a few but I cant say Ive ever really liked them.