Sloppy seconds

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have you ever fucked somebody with someone else's (and maybe others) cum still inside you?
Did the second/third/fourth guy know about it?
Or did they find out/work it out mid fuck ? What was said ?!
How did it make you feel ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I fuck my boyfriend with another guy's cum in me all the time. He loves it! Other guys, not so much. This past weekend, one of my regular FWBs wouldn't fuck me Saturday night because another boy had got to me first a few hours earlier. (Jack, you're a real dick!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I fuck my boyfriend with another guy's cum in me all the time. He loves it! Other guys, not so much. This past weekend, one of my regular FWBs wouldn't fuck me Saturday night because another boy had got to me first a few hours earlier. (Jack, you're a real dick!)

Wow even a few hours earlier, yet he still would not fuck you???. Jack sure is a real dick, And a fool, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, son some occasions I have.
Sometimes, but if they didn't know before hand it didn't take too long for them to figure it out.
I love it, it makes me feel.... great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

He's a real jack off. I enjoy second as the other mans deposit makes for a really nice lube, creamier & more exciting pussy. First in & leaving my juice for another man who appreciates it is exciting too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As we are FWB group of 6 (3x3) it can and does happen.
We are all aware of each others habits and can safely say we dont have a problem as we cohabit only within the group.
Never would it be more than two previous guys he has to contend with, but he is aware of the situation and happy to proceed.
We are well aware of who has been with whom and there are no problems or concerns.
The girls generally prefer to go down on another girl after only one guy has left his calling card.
The shower gets a good workout if and when all six of us are together.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
As we are FWB group of 6 (3x3) it can and does happen.
We are all aware of each others habits and can safely say we dont have a problem as we cohabit only within the group.
Never would it be more than two previous guys he has to contend with, but he is aware of the situation and happy to proceed.
We are well aware of who has been with whom and there are no problems or concerns.
The girls generally prefer to go down on another girl after only one guy has left his calling card.
The shower gets a good workout if and when all six of us are together.

Really great when you all have an understanding and respect for others likes/dislikes. It happens all the time, but really hypocritical when a guy expects a girl to go down on the other after making his deposit, yet finds it wrong/too much to fulfil HER desires.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot more than a few times have I had sex with a new guy, while still having loan of cum from someone earlier. Some seem to recognize my condition almost immediately. Some seem to take a few minutes more.

I do not think men are like they were when our mothers were young, when many guys thought that was an absolute No No.

Lots of men today do not seem to mind in fact some seem to find it a turn on.