Login

bi cuckold

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To all you sexy women who have bisexual husbands what was your reaction when you first found out? Do you enjoy him as a cuckold?
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
It took me years to figure out that my boyfriend enjoyed sharing me with other guys because he was having sex with them vicariously through me. That doesn't make him a cuckold. It makes him a wittol - which is very different in psychological motivation. I finally got him to try giving another guy a blowjob, but he still is reluctant to sexually engage other guys directly. It's like he projects himself into me to experience coitus with other males, since he can't be a girl himself. He's a very complicated fellow! But it presents a lot of advantages for me in that I get to have sex with a lot of different guys (and girls), and still have a life partner. None of my love relationships with other women have worked out, ultimately because they were reluctant to share me with other partners, and since I am bisexual and polyamorous, I need a partner like David, who WANTS to share me with others, and actually gets gratification from it.