Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you enjoy watching a man masturbate? Why or Why Not?

last reply
22 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Yes, because it's hot as fuck. Especially if he's looking at a picture of me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It all depends. If I'm attracted to him, I do. If not, I don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not really, doesn't do anything for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only my guys in the FWB group now.I appreciate that they can share their feelings with us on their own and I quite enjoy watching them.
I have enjoyed it in the past - I enjoy anything sexual with male or female.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Only my guys in the FWB group now.I appreciate that they can share their feelings with us on their own and I quite enjoy watching them.
I have enjoyed it in the past - I enjoy anything sexual with male or female.

Hot that you have a FWB group. Do you ever get them all together at same time and have them do a group jerk-off session?
I love watching cum spurt from beautiful hard cocks! Wish I was in you FWB group. Sound delicious!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Yes, because it's hot as fuck. Especially if he's looking at a picture of me.

How about if he is watching you masturbate? Of, just looking at you sitting there watching him?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes sometimes, if we are laying around naked or mostly so and he is stroking long and slow to show off for me. If he's just doing it to get himself off as quickly as possible, then not so much.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Yes sometimes, if we are laying around naked or mostly so and he is stroking long and slow to show off for me. If he's just doing it to get himself off as quickly as possible, then not so much.

That is hot. I enjoy putting on a show when being watched. Slow, playful and inventive.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Yes, because it's hot AF

That is so good to know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I enjoy watching my hubby 'jack' himself for me.
Always reminds me of my awe the very first time I saw a guy do that.
(Described briefly in my story: Syl's First Boy-Love)
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have enjoyed watching before...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love watching a guy I am with masturbate. But a random guy I don't know, not really.

BTW, I love watching women masturbate too.................except more so!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Yes, I love watching a guy I am with masturbate. But a random guy I don't know, not really.

BTW, I love watching women masturbate too.................except more so!!

Sexy and kinky! I want to watch another man shoot his cream in person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when having sex i love it , and recently i discover to watch men masturbate online excite me a lot
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dorcia
when having sex i love it , and recently i discover to watch men masturbate online excite me a lot

Oh really? My my my, how naughty! If your avatar is actually a picture of your tits, OMG, how I would love to stroke myself as you watch and then spray my cream all over your lovely nipples...then lick and suck you clean!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I find it rather dull. It is just a hand wrapped around the shaft of the cock moving up and down. Snooze fest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I find it rather dull. It is just a hand wrapped around the shaft of the cock moving up and down. Snooze fest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes because I hope he would cum all over me or in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes love when my husband does it n then finished off inside of my pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Yes love when my husband does it n then finished off inside of my pussy
Marx Sister
0 likes
Yes. I like this. It's enjoyable, particularly when he's looking at me. It makes me feel desired, and it makes me feel like we are both in control of the situation (not the only way I like my sex, but it is a point about this type of sex which I do enjoy).
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers