Login

odour

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have fwb who has pretty strong normal pussy odour most of the time even right after showering. She has been checked and has no infection. What can she use to help minimize the odour?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Don't use soap down there. You can buy special gels to,wash with that keep the ph level as it was intended. I think drinking beer also is not a good thing to drink if you have that problem.

Makes me wonder how you drink beer

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Has she always been this way or is this something new? All women have a slightly different natural odor/scent, and this might just be natural for her if infection and abnormal pH have been ruled out. Does she wear cotton panties, or synthetic fibers? Is she shaved or natural? Try a couple cups of apple cider vinegar poured into warm bath water. Regular bathing, cotton panties, and natural pubic hair are the best ways to minimize pH imbalances and bacterial growth, both of which can cause vaginal odor.

Frequent licking helps too! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has always been this way. Its the natural musky odour. No cotton panties. She is shaved completely.
I will tell her to try apple cider vinegar.
Thanks
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by noll

Makes me wonder how you drink beer

I've witnessed some chicks doing vodka enemas but no beer in the hoohaa. Maybe some white powdery... I didn't say that, did I?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all have some form of scent - some more than others.
Dove soap is very good. I use it all the time to wash down there. It has no odour, is unscented, and has a hypoallergenic formula, Dove is perfect for sensitive skin.
Get her to change to cotton pants. They breath and absorb all the juices and minimize any scent. Never wear synthetic.
I have never used cider vinegar. It may work. Remember you will have the taste of it as well.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Maybe some white powdery... I didn't say that, did I?

Couldn't tell really. But it sure seems like you either typed or copy/pasted it.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===