Where would you take her?

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys, if you could get your wife or girlfriend to go one place she's never been willing to go before, where would that be. Also is there a special way you would like her to dress for the occasion? Or, if there isn't anyplace she's ever refused to go, where would you most like to take her again?
0 likes
A nude beach/resort. Needless to say, how to dress isn't an issue. She can wear whatever she likes until we get there when the (un)dress code takes over.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
A nude beach/resort. Needless to say, how to dress isn't an issue. She can wear whatever she likes until we get there when the (un)dress code takes over.

I concur
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I regret I never took my first wife to a swingers club, dressed in a sexy red dress, no bra, no panties. I would have loved watching her be picked up by several men and fucked senseless by them all. Take her home and reclaim her cum filled pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amen, take her to a swingers club & let her run wild. Second best would be for her to hotwife a hotel bar and find a business travler or couple to join us for sex.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Cincinnati.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Italy.....and in a very elegant and sexy dress. A nice outside evening with a couple bottles of wine and very lite food to eat during the night.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Hedonism resort Jamaica
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A nude beach would be fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Greece and the Mediterranean.
Lurker
0 likes
I always wanted to take her to a hot spring resort. I read there was one that had private rooms built over the spring giving each couple a private hot pool.