Moderator of the Month, for July

last reply
31 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
After a brief hiatus from the site, this Story Moderator has returned at her best, firing on all 12 cylinders (V8 SS?).

She's the only Moderator to process over 100 stories in July (please don't do so many!), and has been a great boost to have back in the team.

Winning the M.O.T.M. Award more times than anyone else, a heartfelt thanks goes out to Sweet_as_Candy.

Congratulations Candy Girl!

0 likes
Sweet!

(Had to the be the first to say it).

Congrats and thanks, Candy, for keeping the queue moving.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We are NOT trying to take anything away from Candy on this (You Rock!!) but we would be remiss if we didn't put our hands up for CurvyGalore for this prestigious award.

She totally stepped up and saved the day for Katie and me after one of the most horrendous episodes of our lives. (Profile recently updated.)

Thank You!!

smile
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats, Candy! Great job!
0 likes
Congratulations Candy!! You rock!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Dear Candy. We love you. That is all
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this is why i only try to win the award when Candy's on holiday smile congratz, Ms C. *hugs* and thank you for all the hard work and for pix of your bum...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Southern Charmer
0 likes
Congratulations, Candy!

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Brilliant! Many congrats Candy and welcome back!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Candy ROCKS! Congratulations, Candy, and a big thank you!
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Obviously back in the nick of time. Thank you! What would we have done without you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you Candy ? for all your hard work ... it's great to have you back
Story Verifier
0 likes
Thank you very much, Nicola. A truly wonderful surprise. Thank you for your kind words, everyone. It's great to be back
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Candy Sweets!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations, my friend
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Nicely done!!
The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations Sweet as Sidney smile
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Outstanding effort as always. I honestly don't know how you do it.

Amazing!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations. I know many see it as a thankless job. Well done.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Ultra hardworking and efficient, and she really is the sweetest. Congrats, Candy! smile
Candyman
0 likes
Wait? You go away, stay away for a few months, come back, mod a few stories and get MOTM? Nice!!! I might need to try that trick.

Seriously, it's good to have you back and I'm pleased you won. You did a great job in July keeping us running smoothly, you deserve the recognition. Welcome back and keep up the great work.
Maybe this will help the rest of us have a chance.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
=d>
Congratulations Miss Candy! Well done! Over 100 stories? You have been busy! It's brilliant to have you back here, your help as a mod encouraged me to write in the past and I hope it does the same for others. You just need to get back writing now! I miss your special brand of erotic filth!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congratulations Candy... so glad to have you back big ((( hugs )))
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats Miss Candy! 100 stories is one hell of a lot of reading!!! Amazing!!!