1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have married one and we're still married and happy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't get married period, because I don't believe in marriage, but I have no issue being in a committed relationship with a bisexual woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been in several relationships with bi women & it would have been fine marrying them had the chemistry developed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubbie and I have been married only once, to each other, and we will celebrate 38 years later this month. I have been Bi since I was seventeen.

So I'm sure he would defiantly say HELL YES. I believe it turns him on more than me.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did. She didn't know she was bi when we got married. It was a pleasant surprise for both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah! All women should be bi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say it was mandatory but I'm certainly looking for a bi woman first.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nope. I would consider it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes..or a bi man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One marriage and divorce is enough thank you very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question and ones like it always make me laugh. Being "bi" does not equate to promiscuous. It also doesn't mean that you will get to enjoy a threesome every night, since marriage is usually a monogamous relationship. So what is the difference if you marry someone who is "bi" or "hetero"?
Many married people lust after others. Some indulge that lust with a relationship and others confine that lust to their imagination. Does it matter if your wife is lusting after men, women or both? What matters is how your relationship is going and nothing more.
Lurker
0 likes
Married a bi woman 25 years ago. Still with her.