Back Pain Anyone? Why not use a Hammer?

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm booked in to see this guy, next week.

He seems to have a gentle empathic nature:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Nicola

I’ve gone to different chiropractors over the years, but I've never seen anything like this. The last one I went to did use a different method. Rather than twisting me around like the usual treatment, he had a small hand held device. He placed the end of it in two or three different spots along my back, and when he pressed a button, a spring-loaded plunger did thump against me, Didn’t hurt at all. After two or three treatments, I did get better. He said this method was easier on our bodies, so maybe he knew his business.

After watching this guy, I think his treatment may be a bit on the extreme side. Because you are important to all of us and we think the world of you, before you go see him, please let us know what hospital we should come to when we visit you after his treatments.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Troublemaker
0 likes
LOL Aggressive treatment?
I have had treatment for back, neck and shoulder pain that utilized percussive blows to the body. Apparently this stimulates blood flow and in turn the healing process. I had my doubts that the guy was a quack but in actual fact it worked like a charm. I had a series of western medical practitioners tell me there was no real treatment other than pain meds so I started exploring alternatives. The pain was mostly aggravating but at times extremely painful and seemed to trigger migraines. The treatment is hard to describe, a combination of light massage, percussive blows and manipulation/twisting of the legs. Whatever the hell it was I've had no significant pain since.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I'm booked in to see this guy, next week.

He seems to have a gentle empathic nature:

Can you imagine what this guy does for Erectile Dysfunction?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
LOL Aggressive treatment?
I have had treatment for back, neck and shoulder pain that utilized percussive blows to the body. Apparently this stimulates blood flow and in turn the healing process. I had my doubts that the guy was a quack but in actual fact it worked like a charm. I had a series of western medical practitioners tell me there was no real treatment other than pain meds so I started exploring alternatives. The pain was mostly aggravating but at times extremely painful and seemed to trigger migraines. The treatment is hard to describe, a combination of light massage, percussive blows and manipulation/twisting of the legs. Whatever the hell it was I've had no significant pain since.

i'd be willing to beat you with a baseball bat if you think it would help? i'm selfless like that smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.