last reply
17 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For ladies and gents married/living together, fill in the blank:

"After we moved in together, it was only a matter of time before she changed _________."
0 likes
The locks!

The mister hasn't changed much over the past fifteen years. I don't have any real complaints.
Lurker
0 likes
the sheets.
Lurker
0 likes
everything that was full fat to low fat in the fridge lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
her additude. Changed slowly but wasn`t the sweet young lady i knew when i met her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the Bruins poster in the living room.
"Yes, honey, I know they're a legendary team and one of the Original Six, but it'll look better in the den, trust me..."
I replaced it with a "Singing In The Rain" poster....he still gives me dirty looks from time to time...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
EVERYTHING! My last relationship was a live in and it went south very quickly. We both irritated each other and were quite happy to hang out in different rooms. Not long after he moved in, he discovered that my having a child was an issue for him so he moved out. We dated for 2 years prior to living together and my son is 15 years old.
Lurker
0 likes
the fact that their cute quirks now irritate the cr*p out of you
Lurker
0 likes
Trouble in Paradise, Lois?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
the fact that their cute quirks now irritate the cr*p out of you

Thats so true!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Trouble in Paradise, Lois?

lol ...no things eventually go that route lol...it can't be the endless bonking and sweetness all the time...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey Rocco, good topic for a thread, however, those wonderful ladies have taken over again. I thought it was supposed to be " ...... she changed....."

It is such a shame to see our lady friends beat up on themselves. Perhaps we chaps could offer up some advice? lol

For me SHE changed my testosterone laden flat (apartment) into a fluffy, pillow filled girl pad.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I can only speak for myself but I certainly traded in my hubby's spartan, post-divorce Ikea furnished "man cave" apartment into a nicely furnished, comfortable home for us (and eventually our daughter).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Well, I can only speak for myself but I certainly traded in my hubby's spartan, post-divorce Ikea furnished "man cave" apartment into a nicely furnished, comfortable home for us (and eventually our daughter).

okay, more eloquently put that I could write, and totally accurate. BUT, do you make your man remove his shoes at the door to put his slippers on? So not cool nor very manly - even if my daughter is the one who (apparently) picked out my slippers.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by ali2teaseu

okay, more eloquently put that I could write, and totally accurate. BUT, do you make your man remove his shoes at the door to put his slippers on? So not cool nor very manly - even if my daughter is the one who (apparently) picked out my slippers.

Yes I make him take off his shoes but he is not a slipper guy.
Lurker
0 likes
For me SHE changed my testosterone laden flat (apartment) into a fluffy, pillow filled girl pad.

You need to push the girls out one night, grab a beer, and watch some UFC.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
For ladies and gents married/living together, fill in the blank:

"After we moved in together, it was only a matter of time before she changed _________."

the kitchen around