Login

What in the world...

last reply
13 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
is poking?? Look at your friends profiles and you will see what I am talking about.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Seeker
0 likes
I just poked you.
Lurker
0 likes
It's on everyones profile Pixi. They got the idea from Facebook. I think it's kinda cool.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I have facebook and I have never seen the poke thing. Then again, the whole facebook thing baffles me....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I have facebook and I have never seen the poke thing. Then again, the whole facebook thing baffles me....

Hey Pix don't feel bad I have only just started getting into Facebook. Hell I only found out about the whole poke thing cause of Lush LOL But it is the same thing next to the persons picture on Facebook I think LOL
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok I just got a little box that came up and said that you poked me.....its silly I guess but I poked ya back! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Ok I just got a little box that came up and said that you poked me.....its silly I guess but I poked ya back! LOL

Yep it is silly I got it but it's fun also makes it more fun if you have someone special to you that you can poke and fun when they poke you back. I only do it to certain people who become good friends that I talk with regularly.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get it either Pixie, and why is it that men always think it's funny to poke us girls either side of our ribs when we are cooking in the kitchen grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it really hurts you know
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I don't get it either Pixie, and why is it that men always think it's funny to poke us girls either side of our ribs when we are cooking in the kitchen grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it really hurts you know

As I said Honey it's fun
Lurker
0 likes
ha ha that was fun !!!!!! did you feel me poke you bikerbum hee hee LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
ha ha that was fun !!!!!! did you feel me poke you bikerbum hee hee LOL

Yep tickled. LOL
Matriarch
0 likes
I have no idea. Ask the engine room!
Lurker
0 likes
I think one of those dogs at LushLabs® did it. I think I heard a bark once, too.

I like that little random act of kindness, to put a smile on somebody's face.
Lurker
0 likes
Pixie!!

How to find the poke button on facebook

1. Go to a friends profile
2. Locate profile picture
3. Under profile picture you will see three things
View friends pictures
Send friend a pm
Poke friend

It might not be those exact words, my Facebook isnt in English, but you will find it the same way!