Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Men if you write with your left/right hand? Which hand do you get off with with????

last reply
98 replies
12.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This just occured to me as there was so many male AV's with there hands down south/ either east or west haha depending which hand it was.
Lurker
0 likes
Made me laugh with that. But I will answer same hand I write with my right one. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes a woman needs to know if a man is having fun reading a story on Lush does he have to take his hand away to move the page down haha glad you had a good laugh at that LOL so did I when I read your reply
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah Honey you did give me a good laugh with that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm very complicated question for me. I type with my left, but wen I'm at the computer "use" my left cuz my right hand is on the mouse. But when I'm not at the computer it's no holds bar.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
From a female perspective...I write with my right (type) and finger with my left (and jack).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mags86
From a female perspective...I write with my right (type) and finger with my left (and jack).

I write with my right mostly. But a couple years ago I lost use of my right arm for a more than a few months and learnt to write with my left. So still do it for kicks. But as for finger blasting.... I use both.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by mags86

I write with my right mostly. But a couple years ago I lost use of my right arm for a more than a few months and learnt to write with my left. So still do it for kicks. But as for finger blasting.... I use both.

So my imagination runs wild then how you handled the keyboard....what other options are left...

I'd pay good money to watch one of those sessions!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since so many girls are answering … I type with both, write with my right hand, but masturbate with my left. For some odd reason I can’t seem to reach with my right hand, I’ve often tried [always end up with a cramp] so I have just given up on the idea and stuck to being a lefty!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am right-handed for writing. I use both equally well for self-pleasure, unless I'm really getting into it, and then I use both at the same time.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by rxtales
Quote by mags86

So my imagination runs wild then how you handled the keyboard....what other options are left...

I'd pay good money to watch one of those sessions!!!

$100 and I will tell you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rx - I forgot to mention

"finger blasting" - I never heard it before and it made me laugh - good job. I'll be waiting the read it in a story lol
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
rx - I forgot to mention

"finger blasting" - I never heard it before and it made me laugh - good job. I'll be waiting the read it in a story lol

I've seen rocco use it before and thought it was a good way to put it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right and Right smile mmmmmm always enjoyed !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I write with my left.. and jack with my right..

it never occurred to me before, but I could jack when I write..

thanks HoneyBee
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I write with my right hand and I masturbate with both hands ... I start with the right ... continue with the left ... later right ... left and then I cum with right
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by XXX
I write with my right hand and I masturbate with both hands ... I start with the right ... continue with the left ... later right ... left and then I cum with right

That's why they call that "Military Masturbation...left,right,left,right"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by XXX

Shit Jason that was funny as hell thanks for the laugh.
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to the wonderful world of men hee hee that's so funny Jason , sir yes sir haha
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by XXX

lol
Lurker
0 likes
I write with my Left....Throw or Shoot a baseball, basketball, or football with my Right...Masterbate with my Left...then I tend to finger women with my Right....Sir Yes Sir ! lol
Lurker
0 likes
If I am reading stories I masturbate with my right hand but when I am writing I masturbate with my left.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to masturbate with my right (the same hand i write with) but while trying to type tried with my left and found it was so much better smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm left handed and get off with my left. But my favorite way to cum is no hands on the stick shift. If I'm immersed in sexual fantasy I just pull back on my balls so my cock stands up tall and the explosion is a continuous stream. mmm luv it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Since so many girls are answering … I type with both, write with my right hand, but masturbate with my left. For some odd reason I can’t seem to reach with my right hand, I’ve often tried [always end up with a cramp] so I have just given up on the idea and stuck to being a lefty!

Same here. I type with both. Write with my right and masturbate with my left. I can reach, its just not comfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by strip4fun
I'm left handed and get off with my left. But my favorite way to cum is no hands on the stick shift. If I'm immersed in sexual fantasy I just pull back on my balls so my cock stands up tall and the explosion is a continuous stream. mmm luv it.

You men have all the fun. I hear someone say about there hands free equipment while driving I'll have a little naughty look on my face hee hee thanks for the visual, have you had a woman that has done that to you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am right handed but I jack off with my left. Maybe because it's the less used hand it feels like someone elses hand. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am right handed and use that hand to wank, so I have learned to type with my left. If I masturbate with my left hand it feels like I'm cheating...
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Lurker
0 likes
i am righthanded - writing, throwing, batting, golfing, etc., etc., etc.....
until it comes to cumming then i am ambidextrous....

g
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I prefer 4 hands...
*whistles and walks away*