Over sensitive clitoris

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I read that this affects some women, not just during sex but also when self pleasuring were they are in total control. Some cant take a direct touch with their fingertip, so they keep their panties on. Not as an added sensuality but by using the material as a thin "barrier" between finger/vibe and clit. Are you, or do you become over sensitive?, if so whats your technique when masturbating ?.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, thank god I am good with masturbation as a full contact sport.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say that I've ever had that problem personally.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Usually, there's no problem, but clits can be unpredictable. Some girls can't actually expose their clits because their hood is too tight, so they rub them through the protective hood. Mine slides open, so it can become overstimulated sometimes after a huge orgasm, or when a pair of tight jeans have been rubbing me all day. But with normal masturbation and sex, it only becomes sensitive when I overdo it, and admittedly, with the number of partners I have, I have been known to overdo it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Natty2405
Can't say that I've ever had that problem personally.

Thanks Nat, glad to hear its not a problem for you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Usually, there's no problem, but clits can be unpredictable. Some girls can't actually expose their clits because their hood is too tight, so they rub them through the protective hood. Mine slides open, so it can become overstimulated sometimes after a huge orgasm, or when a pair of tight jeans have been rubbing me all day. But with normal masturbation and sex, it only becomes sensitive when I overdo it, and admittedly, with the number of partners I have, I have been known to overdo it!

You are always so informative Beth. I'd never even though of the hood not exposing the clit enough in this case, but surly that would be more about not being able to be touched Enough, rather than being over sensitive. Hence they need to "allow" more direct touch rather than using panties to create a slight barrier of touch. (BTW i dont think a lot of guys think about opening the hood, they just take it that the "bean" IS the exposed clit).
You say your hood slides open usually after a huge orgasm, does that mean that wetness and arousal prompts the clit to become more exposed, hence more sensitive ?. I totally get what you say about overdoing it, when it feels so great then a little soreness can only Add to the afterglow!.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan

You are always so informative Beth. I'd never even though of the hood not exposing the clit enough in this case, but surly that would be more about not being able to be touched Enough, rather than being over sensitive. Hence they need to "allow" more direct touch rather than using panties to create a slight barrier of touch. (BTW i dont think a lot of guys think about opening the hood, they just take it that the "bean" IS the exposed clit).
You say your hood slides open usually after a huge orgasm, does that mean that wetness and arousal prompts the clit to become more exposed, hence more sensitive ?. I totally get what you say about overdoing it, when it feels so great then a little soreness can only Add to the afterglow!.

No, I said it's most sensitive after a huge orgasm. It slides open anytime someone's finger or tongue tugs it up! But arousal always makes a clit swell and present more prominently. Mine just happens to be more prominent to begin with!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

No, I said it's most sensitive after a huge orgasm. It slides open anytime someone's finger or tongue tugs it up! But arousal always makes a clit swell and present more prominently. Mine just happens to be more prominent to begin with!

Oh i misunderstood, i thought you meant the orgasm caused your hood to open. Yes its like a little dick, with arousal it stands up , lol. Would you say your clit is your main trigger, your Cum Button?, or just a part of it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan

Would you say your clit is your main trigger, your Cum Button?, or just a part of it.

Since I've had orgasms from anal sex and just from having my nipples sucked, my clit is just a part. I've even had an orgasm when a boy came in my mouth. I think the brain is the main sex organ.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Since I've had orgasms from anal sex and just from having my nipples sucked, my clit is just a part. I've even had an orgasm when a boy came in my mouth. I think the brain is the main sex organ.

I totally agree about the brain being the main sex organ, if it wasn't then the erotic stories here would be nothing but a collection of words. Thats not the first time i have heard about a woman having an orgasm from a guy cuming in their mouth.
Really just from having your nipples sucked though?, i think your whole being is one big erogenous zone Beth. Lucky you!
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
I used to have difficulty achieving orgasm when masturbating and apart from the mental barrier of not being able to relax and just let it happen, I also suspect this is part of the reason why. If I am very sensitive or very wet I still occasionally struggle to reach orgasm and may then use some version of a barrier to reduce the sensitivity somewhat, or just chill for a while and let it settle, or like Bethany suggested, less direct stimulation (so just above the clit and the hood) can be very effective.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My clit is probably oversensitive as I can orgasm easily and usually quickly the first time. Multiples are a regular experience.
As a teen it was frequently abused by over anxious and inexperienced males using their fingers etc and became sore from dryness on occasions.
I enjoy multiple orgasms. I have overdone it on a Sybian and have virtually passed out through massive multiple orgasms on more than one occasion due to prolonged clitoral stimulation.
Nipple stimulation can stimulate my clit. I have experienced one nipple orgasm from stimulating my nipples and it was an amazing experience as my orgasm was a combination of nipple and clitoral arousal.
My clit becomes exposed on most occasions and provides total pleasure when masturbating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger I thought I was slower to Orgasm, now if guess I am quicker than I thought. I know this could not be true. But sometimes I feel like I could cum forever as long as I was stimulated.

How do you measure your sensitivity to the next girl in this thread?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
My clit is probably oversensitive as I can orgasm easily and usually quickly the first time. Multiples are a regular experience.
As a teen it was frequently abused by over anxious and inexperienced males using their fingers etc and became sore from dryness on occasions.
I enjoy multiple orgasms. I have overdone it on a Sybian and have virtually passed out through massive multiple orgasms on more than one occasion due to prolonged clitoral stimulation.
Nipple stimulation can stimulate my clit. I have experienced one nipple orgasm from stimulating my nipples and it was an amazing experience as my orgasm was a combination of nipple and clitoral arousal.
My clit becomes exposed on most occasions and provides total pleasure when masturbating.

Thank you for your feedback. Yes i guess many have experienced "over anxious and inexperienced males" thinking all they have to do is rub as fast/hard, and that thats enough to get you off.
I'd like to think that guys learn more as they get older, yet somehow i doubt that All do.
Mm, would you consider that has "nipple orgasm"? as you say it was a combination of nipple and clitoral arousal. Was your clit stimulated purely from playing with your nipples, and enough to orgasm without actually touching your clit/pussy?.
Your "overdoing it on a sybian", yes when its feeling so good i can understand wanting to prolong it. But to my question about some maybe needing a thin barrier rather than direct touch to the clit, would maybe keeping your panties on while riding the sybian still feel as good, but without risking soreness / over intensity to your clitoris ?.