Login

Lesbian lover or boyfriend....

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who is more jealous and more difficult to handle?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Lesbian lover! I've had two, and lost them both over insecurity, jealousy, and possessiveness. My guys are usually willing to share me because they know it's just sex. The girls I've fallen in love with? Not so much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had problems with jealous women far more than men. Being Bi and having a lesbian lover has caused resentment on more than one occasion.
The best agreement I have had was with a slightly older lesbian - she allowed me to have a male lover one day a week - after sport on Saturday. We did not sleep together that night due to the evidence of a "Man".
It worked out well and lasted for over a year.
My present FWB arrangement has worked extremely well for over two years. Everybody is happy and satisfied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lesbian lover.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
boyfriends, in my experience, although i've really only had one long term lesbian relationship (my current wife) and she's not the jealous type.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think way too many men are just crazy jealous, although every one of them will tell you they are not.