Question about music videos please

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Am I allowed to post on my wall and profile, any that I want to? There are some I want to, but are sort of violent.Let me post an example. Brb

Delete if necessary

Matriarch
0 likes
Well, we're all adults, and if the strict censors at Youtube allow it, I don't see why we shouldn't .

I'd use your judgement on if you think something like that belongs in a place like this, or not.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by IAMLOVE
Am I allowed to post on my wall and profile, any that I want to? There are some I want to, but are sort of violent.Let me post an example. Brb

Delete if necessary

That ROCKED. If people are offended, they can just quit watching.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the info! Thanks, Verbal. I love the song, the video is rather crazy.

It's music that I love. It's just a creepy ass video. Lol

My intention was not to offend anyone if I did post it without asking.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by IAMLOVE
Thanks for the info! Thanks, Verbal. I love the song, the video is rather crazy.

It's music that I love. It's just a creepy ass video. Lol

My intention was not to offend anyone if I did post it without asking.

Ha! See, I thought the music was just okay, but really dug the creepy ass video. I'm an odd man. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watched it. My question is, Why?
Lurker
0 likes
ok...I'm not new to Lush I think, but...

If you want to post a music video?
I think by the time ya have learned things about lush, so you know how to post music videos, and gifs and everywhere?
You should already know what things ya can post and the things ya can't.

If ya are on the borderline, as I like to play always?...Then it's ok.
But not cross it, and ya will feel the wrath suddenly and quickly in the form of you being banned,
suddenly and quickly with a mail to the one ya gave them when ya signed up.

Lush monitors all chat traffic...when they can...mostly and openly one admin on duty to do that.
But not think ya not get caught?...Depends on the Admin, and what they look at ya know?

Basically, if ya like Lush?...Ya want good things here?...Then post about what you want to be here.
We will love you for that I think...smile
Lurker
0 likes
GAV?...WHY ARE OUR GIFS AND PICS STILL SCREWED UP?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz
Lush monitors all chat traffic...when they can...mostly and openly one admin on duty to do that.
But not think ya not get caught?...Depends on the Admin, and what they look at ya know?

Not that it has anything to do with posting music videos but, no, Lush does not 'monitor all chat traffic'.