Hotwifing Tips?

last reply
5 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Explained the general idea of Hotwifing to a gf. The idea of the female of a couple cruising a bar or venue solo to pick up a playmate for both or us. Either a single person or a couple. She is intrigued. I've not much been involved in this. Can anyone experienced in this offer advice anecdotes, stories, or observations for the uninitiated?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Picking up a complete stranger in a bar or nightclub is a bit risky -- in many ways. You'll find greater success using all of the various online sites and apps that are now available. That way, you can get to know that person (or persons) before you even meet face-to-face. You can get a pretty good idea about a person just from online correspondence.

Once you find that person, set up a strictly "vanilla" meeting in a public place. Make it clear that nothing will happen on that "first date." If all goes well, then the sky is the limit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The "hotwifes" husband does NOT participate. He's a faithful cuckold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've talked to a few couples who hotwifed with the cuck husband. Most I've met the husband would play separately, perhaps another day, or they were picking up a bi male for both to enjoy. Perhaps since I don't enjoy cuck scenes from either perspective & avoid them my view is distorted. I've also run across a few who referred to the wife picking up a female as hotwifing as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every "hotwife" situation is different. Some wives are free to go out on their own and fuck anyone they'd like. Some may be asked to provide hubby with details of the affair as a term of condition. Some may be required to take photos or videos. Some husbands may insist that he be present to watch -- or participate. Some may include some form of humiliation for the husband by the wife and/or her lover.

"Hotwife" is as broad a term as "swinging." At the end of the day, you make the rules and decide what's best for you both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leaving aside the nuances of definition, any observations on the act?