Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Help me decide which scene should be submitted here next!

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have dozens of smut scenes already written, that would just need a round of editing before they would be ready for submission. The ones I have published have been fairly vanilla so far, but I have lots of kinky stuff to entice the Lush readers.

Inner Demons
Dream sequence threesome between a woman and both parts of her lover's inner psyche. Features MMF threesome, anal, double penetration, and rough sex. Fairly short.

We Never Sacrifice Virgins to the Dragon!
A seventeen-year-old girl selected as the tribute to the dragon gets a feast in her honor. Her childhood best friends decide to relieve her of her virginity before she makes her journey. Features MFF threesome, and first-time experiences. Very long.

The Cheater and the Thief
A man and woman meet over a game dice, in which he was cheating and she was pickpocketing him. After catching each other in the act, they engage in a hate fuck in an alley. Features rough sex, power struggle, interracial (sort of). Short scene.

All the Ladies want Him
A man has a threesome with a pair of women while fantasizing about another. She's in the next room, wishing it was her he was fucking. MFF threesome, rough sex, voyeurism, female masturbation, interracial, sort of cuckolding. Medium length.

Strip Poker
A pair of women and a pair of men play strip poker, but the women have something else in mind. MMFF group sex, oral, anal (woman on man, woman on woman), double penetration, FxF scenes, interracial. Long length.

Burying the Past.
A man and his new wife spend the evening with his ex-fiancee and her husband. MMFF group sex, wife swapping, FxF scenes, MxM scenes, interracial, mild cuckolding. Long length.

What's on the Table
Man ties up and teases his lover. Light BDSM, orgasm denial, edging. Medium length.

What was in that Drink?
(Sci-Fi)A pair of undercover investigators visit pleasure planet for the wealthy and the powerful. At a party, they discover the drinks are laced with a powerful aphrodisiac, leading them to put on a show, before engaging with new partners. Exhibitionism, MMFFF group sex, mind altering substances. (I know drugging isn't allowed on here. In this case, the couple knows before hand about the drugs, and go through with taking them anyways, to maintain cover) Long.

The Yerlain
(Sci Fi) On a certain planet, couples celebrate upcoming nuptials by spending the evening exploring every aspect of pleasure with a range of attractive partners. At the end of the night to retreat to one another, because they know that there is only one person who can complete them. All the pleasure in the universe pales in comparison to their lover's embrace. Exhibitionism, MMMFFF group sex, anal, double penetration, fxf scenes, mild cuckolding. Very Long.

The Interrogation
While her lover is tied up, a woman has questions for him. Light Bondage, Femdom. Short.

I have a bunch more, but I will stop here for now.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
The inner demons thing sounds very cool, with both parts of her lover's inner psyche as separate characters. I love experimental stuff like that.

All the ladies want him sounds cool too, and similar to the kinds of things I write about, with imaginary lovers, and fantasies taking place alongside the reality of the scene.

Sounds like interesting stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
The inner demons thing sounds very cool, with both parts of her lover's inner psyche as separate characters. I love experimental stuff like that.
I think it is my favorite scene of all the ones I listed. Maybe. I actually have an even more bizarre scene, with the same couple, where both halves of his psyche fight for control while he is fucking her. It's a really short, hence why it isn't listed on here. It also brushes up against some limits of the site, as it starts off as non-con.

Quote by Verbal
All the ladies want him sounds cool too, and similar to the kinds of things I write about, with imaginary lovers, and fantasies taking place alongside the reality of the scene.
I love playing around with those sorts of scenes. A lot of those aspects also come up in the sci-fi scenes I have listed, because that couple has a psychic bond that lets them feel what their lover is feeling.

Quote by Verbal
Sounds like interesting stuff.
Hopefully, I will get all of these and more up on here eventually.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
On it!