last reply
22 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well, NFL season is here.

I'm not sure how many football fans are on here, but I was thinking of starting a fantasy football league for Lush members. If anyone is interested, let me know on here or by PM.

It will be on NFL.com and it will be free.

Sorry for the short notice...I've been lazy lately. The season starts on Thursday so I was thinking of doing the draft on Wednesday. But let me know what times are best for you. If you can't make the draft, then you can just choose autopick.

Casual NFL fans are welcome too. It won't be too serious. I'll make it super easy. The League will be called Lush Fantasy League and the password will be "Lush."

Let me know, and based on the basic levels of interest I'll create the league with the appropriate levels of spots.

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Sign me up. I was already looking for a league to join but have been too busy.

Wednesday is perfect.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Count me in! Can we do it on Yahoo instead? I don't have to create a new account. Just kidding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might be able to do it, sounds like fun.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
might as well im in 4 already whats one more lol
Lurker
0 likes
Good response so far. We'll need at least 3 more to make a league, but I'll go ahead and make the league. I think I'll wait another day but as of now, the draft will probably be on Wednesday evening. I'll set it for early pacific time to allow eastern time zone people to participate in the draft.

I'm thinking of setting the draft at 5pm pacific time which will be 8 eastern time. If anyone wishes to change this to another time then let me know. I'm pretty much open to other times... I just want it to be open to as many people as possible.

In the meantime, go ahead and create an NFL.com account so you will be ready for the draft.

smile

Lurker
0 likes
So I created the league.

Just go to NFL.com and make an account. Then go to "Fantasy." The league is "LUSH". All capitals. The password is also LUSH. I made the draft time at Wednesday at 6pm pacific time so it will be 9 pm eastern time. First come first served. I made ten spots available. Invite your friends and let's get those spots filled.

The draft will a random snake format. Non PPR. No IDPs.

Happy playing!

Trash talk is encouraged. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
So I created the league.

Just go to NFL.com and make an account. Then go to "Fantasy." The league is "LUSH". All capitals. The password is also LUSH. I made the draft time at Wednesday at 6pm pacific time so it will be 9 pm eastern time. First come first served. I made ten spots available. Invite your friends and let's get those spots filled.

The draft will a random snake format. Non PPR. No IDPs.

Happy playing!

Trash talk is encouraged. smile

Is the league full. I went to NFL.COM, checked the league directory and cant find the league.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not sure what fantasy football is... does that mean the teams are made up of hobbits, elves, wizards, and dragons...?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Is the league full. I went to NFL.COM, checked the league directory and cant find the league.

I just checked it too. There is one NFLUSH
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm... The League is called LUSH. I'm not sure if they added the NFL onto it.

You should be able to know if its the right one because the password will work. You'll also see my name in there.

There is a chance that I might need to invite you. If that's the case then PM me your emails.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
ok .... so Fantasy Football is where you "draft your team" made up of all the draft-able players from every team?

I've only ever played with picking the winning team by the point spread.

Any advice for the novice NFL lover??

Go Eagles .... though in Fantasy Football I might not be able to say that.

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone actually joined this league because I cant find it on NFL.com. Id love to play but not looking good since draft is tomorrow. Any hope would be appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
So it appears that I need to "invite" you to join the league. Send me your email addresses by PM and you'll get an invitation via email. Sorry for the confusion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
ok .... so Fantasy Football is where you "draft your team" made up of all the draft-able players from every team?

I've only ever played with picking the winning team by the point spread.

Any advice for the novice NFL lover??

Go Eagles .... though in Fantasy Football I might not be able to say that.

Van

Hi Van,

Yeah, in fantasy football you pick players from every team. Then each week you choose your lineup and go head to head against someone else in your league. You can also drop players, pick players up and make trades with others in your league based on player performance, injuries etc. If you're interested in joining, let me know and I'll send you an invite. It's more simple than it seems at first and you'll catch on relatively quick.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, I don't fantasize about about football. Sluts yes, football no.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I'm calling it. Time of death: 3:46 pm Pacific Standard Time.

It's just not going to work out. Sorry for all that showed interest, but I take complete blame for fucking this up. I waited too long to out it out there and I didn't know that I had to invite people to join the league.

Maybe next year.

If anyone is involved in fantasy football or interested in NFL we can keep this thread open for discussion but the Lush league is officially dead.
Lurker
0 likes
Well Nikki just reminded me that we can start the fantasy season on week two. So I'll keep things open for the next week. We just need five more people to make a league.

Send me your emails and we can still make this happen. I'll just shift the draft to next week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still only 3 teams, not looking good!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Still only 3 teams, not looking good!

Well, we have four teams now but still not looking good. sad I need another league too because David Johnson just fucked me by dislocating his wrist in game one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

Well, we have four teams now but still not looking good. sad I need another league too because David Johnson just fucked me by dislocating his wrist in game one.

Yeah, 4 team league would be pretty lame. This really sucks! It seemed that 7 people were interested in playing but only 4 of us committed. Would have been fun. Maybe next year if we start the ball rolling earlier.

But thanks for trying!
Lurker
0 likes
We've had a few last minute additions. I'll put the league at 6 members. The draft will still go ahead today at 6 pacific time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
We've had a few last minute additions. I'll put the league at 6 members. The draft will still go ahead today at 6 pacific time.

I went to the website at 8:50 Eastern Time but didn't see any way to enter the draft. Says draft is Offline and LM has to submit offline results.