Are there any female subs available?

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello, I am an amateur erotica author and I just loving hearing my steamy, sexy, sizzling scripts recorded. I'm new to lush stories and thought I might find a female author like me who likes to record audio erotica.

I like to read, write and listen to erotica, but the thing I like the most is to provide erotica scripts for someone to record in a sexy voice. I produce several scripts a week, and the more they are enjoyed by me and the person performing them, the more motivation I get to write more.

And if you want a male voice to record your scripts, I can help with that too.

Any ideas on where to go to get scripts recorded for fun?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello old married man, welcome to lush!

Personally, I'd get a profile together, post some stories and make friends before asking for vocalists.

Have a little think about what you've asked for too. Submissive women. You need to build a lot of trust for that from what I've seen and heard. Good luck in your quest. Remember all women have voices, submissive or not xx
Lurker
0 likes
Do you want to record scripts or meet women? Sounds to me as though you're doing both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the response. Yep, I'm looking for both. A woman with common interests who may eventually turn into FWB over time. I only do online so recording scripts is my first priority.