First Naughty Thought...

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When you first meet/see someone you find sexually attractive, what is your most common first dirty thought? Do you think about fucking them? Sucking them? Licking them? What they look like naked? Other?
Lurker
0 likes
ALL of the above. Thoughts of hand slipping under her skirt and the colour and feel of her panties, and of course slipping your hand inside them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually eating her out or fingering her are my first thoughts
0 likes
i can't even explain. my mind races with inappropriateness. thank god for self-control.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a pair of titties. So when I first meet a girl, my eyes are immediately feasting on her chest. Then I'm wondering what they look like -- are they perky cone-shaped tits with the fluffy-pink marshmallow nipples; or are they big udders with large, prominent nipples, the sort I can hang my hat on. TO be honest, no matter what they look like, they're going in my mouth later on.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My first naughty thought is how to seduce her/him.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

"seduce",,,,,, shouldn't the read *Suck Juice* Beth, LOL xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once they have turned me on, my first "naughty" thought is to decide where and how quickly can we get into it - be they male or female.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i love men's hands. so, when i'm turned on by a man i immediately scan his hands and imagine how they'd feel roaming all over my body.

Say. Her. Name.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Depends on which of their 'assets' catch my attention most I guess ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what their pussy looks like.
Lurker
0 likes
I think about what I want to do to their ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I see a man I think looks fun, I glance down to see if there is anything to suggest he is exciting between his legs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I honestly don't think I have a standard first thought. I guess it will depend on where my attention is focused at the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I have seen someone I thought I might fancy having sex with my next thought is to what the underwear/lingerie is like tha I am wearing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I honestly don't think I have a standard first thought. I guess it will depend on where my attention is focused at the moment.

I agtee. Although when I see them I wonder what makes them cum really hard, when the last time they came really hard, are they loud? Basically what makes cum really hard and what they look feel sound like when doing so...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When first meeting someone that I find to be attractive and sexy, my initial thoughts are to imagine what they look like naked and if they go fast or slow when undressing.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Mm Hm. My thoughts usually trace a arc to the point where I am sensually undoing buttons and pulling zippers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to think like that when I was single. Nowadays its just to get to know a person to invite them into your friend zone . Its Okay to give compliments but sometimes you need to be wary should they be wanting more .
Butterfly
0 likes
Thoughts of seducing her...
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
In general (not necessarily always in this order):
1. I wonder if he's as kinky as I am,
2. I wonder if he's a good kisser,
3. I wonder if he's a good lover,
4. I wonder what he looks like naked, I wonder what his cock looks like, and then,
5. I imagine what we'd look like fucking, or me on my knees, or him between my legs...

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
I was in the break room the other day and there was a very sexy new employee I hadn’t met yet talking with a few other people. The cabinet above me was blocking my view of him but could see his hand and I noticed he was casually spinning his phone and that he had long fingers. The first thought I had was mmm I have something he could play with!

I remember thinking I was glad I didn’t have a dick because I am not sure I would have been able to move from behind the counter. I finally had to tear myself away, such a wonderful little fantasy I was having.