Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

[CLOSED] Erotica commissions ♥ Pay with your time, not money!

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I am considering making myself available for writing commissions, with the twist being that instead of paying me for my commissions, you would donate your time reading my work. I am thinking in exchange for reading three chapters of my novel and leaving a "critique sandwich" type comment on each, I will write a 1k word smut scene to your specifications. I have very few limits on what I will write.

What is a "critique sandwich?"
A type of critique that goes something like this: compliment, something that needs work, compliment. Needs to be three full sentences, at least, but longer is always better. (That's what she said!)

What if I want longer than a 1k scene?
At the moment, I am willing to write 3k words worth of these of scenes per month. If you want to exchange more reads/comments for a longer scene, and PM me, and we can discuss the possibility.

What will you write?
I have very few limits on what I will not write, so let's start with those:

No Beastiality/ furries.
No extreme vore/snuff/sexual torture. (pm me for more details)
No underage (under 16) characters.

Now, as far as what to I like to write?

MxF, FxF, MxM- I don't write much MxM so whether I write that as well as other pairings is iffy.
Group Sex- Many women to one man (up to three) Many men to one woman (up to five), Orgies (up to 6 participants.)
BDSM- Light and hardcore, Male Dom or Fem Dom
Rough Sex
Reluctance- I can write this playful or intense and everywhere in between.
Interracial
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Cheating/Cuckolding
Sexual Tension- I consider this my specialty ;)

Also willing to write fluff, if that is what you prefer. Or if you are an emotional masochist like me, I will write something really depressing for you. ;D

Note: I prefer to write my scenes from the female perspective, and I think I am better at it, but I will write from the male perspective as well.

What if what I want isn't on this list?
If it isn't on my "Will Not Write" list, Pm me. I will probably do it. (Or at least I will have something new to add to that list)

Can I read a sample of your work?
Here is the link for the story I have published on site. If you want samples of the scenes I have posted above, Pm me and I will get that to you.

What if I just want to pay you?
Aren't you sweet? I don't have a payment option available right now, but if I got enough interest I would be willing to set that up.

If you are interested, Pm me and we can discuss what sort of scene you want, and I will provide links to where you can read and comment on my story. First come ( ;) ) first serve. Once I receive the three comments on my piece, I will add your name to the list. Look forward to working with you!

In less than 24 hours, I had more approaches on this than I could fulfill, so I am closing commissions on this for now. If, after a week, the commissions I am in talks with fall through, I will release those slots.

September commissions:
1. [s]P-K (BMR)[/s]
2. C (E)
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
awesome idea, Ms X. just gotta ask (for a friend, of course) how you'd feel about writing tentacle sex?

all that said, since you've got this on lush, i would prefer if you removed the dub/non-consent category from your posting. it's one of those things that we (sprite, especially) is extremely militant about. thanks!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
awesome idea, Ms X. just gotta ask (for a friend, of course) how you'd feel about writing tentacle sex?
I haven't written much of it, but I am not opposed in the slightest. If this friend of yours wants a sample, I'd have to dig pretty deep into my back catalog. XP

Quote by sprite
all that said, since you've got this on lush, i would prefer if you removed the dub/non-consent category from your posting. it's one of those things that we (sprite, especially) is extremely militant about. thanks!

Not a problem!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Xanaphia

Not a problem!

thanks! you are the best! smile lol - i was just being slightly funny about the tentacle stuff, but i'll keep that in mind. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.